Ditch QVC to watch Strictly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the opposite will happen. He has a huge following on his radio show. They both insist it was a joke and no action is being taken by Strictly. I hope he doesn’t feel he has to leave because of the negative press coverage.

I think the opposite will happen. He has a huge following on his radio show. They both insist it was a joke and no action is being taken by Strictly. I hope he doesn’t feel he has to leave because of the negative press coverage.
Does anyone know what the joke was? I agree that he should be judged on his dancing ability alone. It will be interesting to find out.

Do you think Wynne will be given the boot? Will people not vote for him even if he dances well because they are disappointed in his behaviour last week?
They looked happier this morning in the Paper

Does anyone know what the joke was? I agree that he should be judged on his dancing ability alone. It will be interesting to find out.
He put his hand round her waist.

Wynne, is well liked and Katya said it was a joke. Mountain out of a mole hill. The tabloids love to diss the BBC and take any chance to have a go and keep at it for days. Now of course they have the 1D singer's death to keep them going for gossip.

Stato, Shayne when he arrived was all of course I am going to win, and I want to win. I find him totally meh! For years, it has been vote for your favourite, not who danced best.

The tabloids have been saying from week one, Chris will win. Dancing With The Stars Ireland this year had a blind winner, he is a Paralympian. To be honest, he was not as good as Chris.

Wynne, is well liked and Katya said it was a joke. Mountain out of a mole hill. The tabloids love to diss the BBC and take any chance to have a go and keep at it for days. Now of course they have the 1D singer's death to keep them going for gossip.

Stato, Shayne when he arrived was all of course I am going to win, and I want to win. I find him totally meh! For years, it has been vote for your favourite, not who danced best.

The tabloids have been saying from week one, Chris will win. Dancing With The Stars Ireland this year had a blind winner, he is a Paralympian. To be honest, he was not as good as Chris.
I have been surprised how well Chris has done, sight or no sight. In fact, I don't understand how they do it. But I wouldn't like him to win with a sympathy vote, only on his dancing and personality.

Giovanni is doing well on Dancing with the Stars in Italy. Good for him. I'm all for Jamie to go through to next week. I don't think too highly of Chris as a dancer and I don't think his sense of humour is great either. Id like him to get booted off, but I don't think he'll go because British voters are big hearted and sympathetic, so he'll get through a few weeks more, but never get to the final.

Shayne Ward seemed a much better dancer to me, yet he was in the danceoff.

Fantastic version of this song, and he was also the star of the cuise ship detective series (can't remember its name but I enjoyed it).

Absolutely love this version by Shayne, thank you for posting it, it's been some years since I heard it. Those high notes gave me tingles, he was amazing!

Do you think Wynne will be given the boot? Will people not vote for him even if he dances well because they are disappointed in his behaviour last week?
I never thought Strictly was voted for dances. I don't watch it but a neighbour is a fan and she says she doesn't think people vote on dances just whoever they like.

Latest posts

Back