Did anyone watch Kipling hour at 4pm?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemster

Registered Shopper
Just looking at the 24 hour review and noticed they had the Jacey bag on the Kipling hour at 4pm, and it's saying on the website there is a purple option....but there is no photo or video clip.
Did anyone watch the hour and what was the purple like, you'd think it would be self-explanatory but I find Kipling colours totally random! :confused:

Just looking at the 24 hour review and noticed they had the Jacey bag on the Kipling hour at 4pm, and it's saying on the website there is a purple option....but there is no photo or video clip.
Did anyone watch the hour and what was the purple like, you'd think it would be self-explanatory but I find Kipling colours totally random! :confused:

You seem rather interested Gemster.:devil:

:blush: well I've ordered 2 bags for my mum, think I deserve one too :bandit:
& never seen Kipling in purple before but got a feeling they might actually mean wild blue which I already have.

I found a video clip, wish I hadn't now as love the purple :heart:

and it's on easy pay :bandit:

Would they have meant Magnetic Purple? This colour usually has contrasting black straps, instead of purple.. Or I may be completely wrong Gemster, lol..

Would they have meant Magnetic Purple? This colour usually has contrasting black straps, instead of purple.. Or I may be completely wrong Gemster, lol..

thanks Daisy, I found a video clip and it's a lovely deep purple but no black straps. Marie Whatserface said it was a brand new colour today, and it's rather gorgeous - think I might just have to get it :devil:

thanks Daisy, I found a video clip and it's a lovely deep purple but no black straps. Marie Whatserface said it was a brand new colour today, and it's rather gorgeous - think I might just have to get it :devil:
It does sound lovely.. Just don't tell Loveheart, I think she is on the prowl! Lol :giggle:

It does sound lovely.. Just don't tell Loveheart, I think she is on the prowl! Lol :giggle:

I can read you know Daisy.:tongue: I may be lenient as I love Kipling. I have loads and purple is my most favourite colour.:heart:

I've ordered it :clapping:

just couldn't resist it's purpleyness it was calling my name...:happy:

thanks Baileyboo, mine is a deeper purple but I really like that one too - and also spotted some in a fuschia colour that's rather gorgeous. Am not letting myself buy any more....for now :giggle:

Go to bed Gemster.:devil:

Gemster, just order the stuff when Loveheart has gone to beddy byes.. :bandit:

:mysmilie_61: I have done!!! no more Kipling but got a couple of Lola Rose pieces, definitely going to bed now have spent a fortune today :eek:

:mysmilie_61: I have done!!! no more Kipling but got a couple of Lola Rose pieces, definitely going to bed now have spent a fortune today :eek:[/QUOTE]

:taphead::headbang:I'm waiting..............................

Latest posts

Back