Did anyone see the 9pm liz earle show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw it. LE's daughter, Lily joined her for part of the hour. She looks so like her mum. She is the teen 'face' of her mum's new book.

I saw her with the teen range of her skincare and Lily looked absolutely beautiful, such gorgeous skin. Of course she was made up to perfection to look natural but her skin was flawless.

Indeed a pretty girl, mini me copy of her mom. Liz commented that it is all due to cleanse and polish. Sorry liz, it is all down to genes. Blackheads, spots... will not go away with C&P.
Don't get me wrong, I like most of LE products and the ethics behind it, but felt that dragging her flawless looking daughter in the camera is just another ploy to cash in on us.
Of course, it is a shopping channel, what am i thinking of lol!

Indeed a pretty girl, mini me copy of her mom. Liz commented that it is all due to cleanse and polish. Sorry liz, it is all down to genes. Blackheads, spots... will not go away with C&P.
Don't get me wrong, I like most of LE products and the ethics behind it, but felt that dragging her flawless looking daughter in the camera is just another ploy to cash in on us.

My thoughts exactly, the C&P is ok, but imo no better or no worse than any other cleanser,the the instant boost tonic is quite nice , but I find all her other products too gloopy for my shin.

My thoughts exactly, the C&P is ok, but imo no better or no worse than any other cleanser,the the instant boost tonic is quite nice , but I find all her other products too gloopy for my shin.

I personally think, that whatever the lovely lady herself says & despite the reviews, the bottom line is that the LE range was initially created for LE herself, who has extremely dry, excema prone skin & it is perhaps this type of skin it really does suit best!

My own girls use C&P, though the eldest does find it a bit claggy (is that even a word? lol) & says that although brilliant at removing make-up & being very comforting & easy to use, it does leave her feeling a bit oily & shiny sometimes! She does however worship the Instant Boost Skin Tonic & anything that take the average student from fully-fledged zombie to fully functioning (& awake!) human being in 3 seconds flat by spritzing is indeed, a miracle product!

I thought Lily was charming and absolutely beautiful. Having seen Liz in the flesh she does indeed have gorgeous skin and is so natural looking compared to AY who was so plastered with makeup you couldn't tell what her skin was like-plus she nevered smiled so no idea if she has any laughter lines etc! (this was one of the beauty days.) I know fo myself that my skin deffinitely looks better when I use LE stuff and I notice a difference when I don't (I'm not well and can't always be bothered!) I have tried most brands on QVC over the last 5 years and am glad that it is LE that suits me best due to the lovely smells plus I think it is reasonably priced compared to some of the other ranges. At the end of the day it's horses for courses. Getting back to Liz and her daughter-whilst it may have been a PR ploy there was a real sense of her pride-I have had the same feeling when taking my daughter anywhere!- plus I would expect it was also to 'launch' her daughter who maybe wants to persue either a modelling or media career? Whatever,if I was in a position to help one of my kids along through my own work then of course I would do the same as Liz! And Kitty my daughter loves the skin tonic too-and whilst she didn't use to like the c&p (she said!) it did seem to dissapear quicker than I expected-then when she was off to Uni last September she said 'mum, are you going to send me of with my own LE stuff...!) Only last week I had to post her some skin tonic (quite handy really as I always used to have loads of it-I am not overkeen on the smell plus it seemed to go on forever the way I use it.)

Last edited:
Saw Liz Earle in the You Magazine and she looks terribly wrinkly and much older than 45! I like her products but she's not a good advert for them in those photos. I'll stick with cleanse and polish only from now on. She seems to look younger when she's on QVC, maybe its the lighting and the make-up.

Isn't it the case of starting to look after your skin in the early years helps?
Mind you, bad skin is more than likely due to the type of diet we have rather than a regime.

Sheepdog in "can't resist the odd McD's either" mode

Saw Liz Earle in the You Magazine and she looks terribly wrinkly and much older than 45! I like her products but she's not a good advert for them in those photos. I'll stick with cleanse and polish only from now on. She seems to look younger when she's on QVC, maybe its the lighting and the make-up.

Liz always brings her own makeup artist with her on QVC and yes softer lighting.
On the older ST.com site someone dished the inside dirt on what went on.

Does anyone remember the ITV show she had about ten years ago? It was on at lunchtimes and show her perfect organic life etc. She always wheeled her children out for the cameras, to show her perfect life etc. Then the husband walked. She never seemed to wheel out the children from the second marriage.

I can't use her range, causes horrendous breakouts, and I can't stand the smell of the moisturiser for dry skin, smells like camel dung. I just don't like herbally type products and my skin responds better to non-natural stuff ifywim. However, I know people who swear by it, so it must work well for some.

I can't use her range, causes horrendous breakouts, and I can't stand the smell of the moisturiser for dry skin, smells like camel dung. I just don't like herbally type products and my skin responds better to non-natural stuff ifywim. However, I know people who swear by it, so it must work well for some.

:rolfl::rolfl:

There's an article about her in the Mail On Sunday magazine today - she wheels out her eldest daughter, who is the spit of her. They live on some organic farm somewhere. Have to say, she looks much older than she does with strategic lighting on QVC ... :54:

Does anyone remember the ITV show she had about ten years ago? It was on at lunchtimes and show her perfect organic life etc. She always wheeled her children out for the cameras, to show her perfect life etc. Then the husband walked. She never seemed to wheel out the children from the second marriage.

Oh yes I remember that show. Her family were always appearing.

I used the body wash and had horrendous reaction so am wary of trying anything else in the range. My mum and niece use some of the range though.

There's an article about her in the Mail On Sunday magazine today - she wheels out her eldest daughter, who is the spit of her. They live on some organic farm somewhere. Have to say, she looks much older than she does with strategic lighting on QVC ... :54:

She kept plugging that article on y/days shows, she obviously had got a copy early.

I also couldn't use the bodywash - found it extremely drying.

Wonder if she will bring out her own range of make-up?

Latest posts

Back