Did anyone see the 9pm liz earle show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw the You article today and yes she does look baggy eyed in those photos. All I can say is that in the flesh she looked a lot younger than that-maybe she was having an 'off' day on the photoshoot? Unfortunately every photo I have of me must be an off day lol!

Liz Earles Daughter looked very pretty and beautiful skin. She does look alot like her mum, and noticed on air Liz Earle's motherly instincts were becoming apparent. It seems to me they have a lovely motherly daughter relationship

Yes she does look like a lovely girl and the interaction between them seemed to be very natural, not like when Julia was on with her daughter which I thought was cringeworthy :cm:

OH has just come home with the Mail on Sunday and You magazine. Liz certainly looks puffy in the main photo, with terrible wrinkles around the eye area. Looks 50ish. I'm surprised that she allowed this photo to appear but probably didn't have a say in the matter!

OH has just come home with the Mail on Sunday and You magazine. Liz certainly looks puffy in the main photo, with terrible wrinkles around the eye area. Looks 50ish. I'm surprised that she allowed this photo to appear but probably didn't have a say in the matter!

I was really surprised when I saw that photo online. It's definitely not the Liz we see on screen!

Still, I'd much rather see a (rather beautiful) Liz in all her natural glory, than a woman pumped full of botox.

I'd much rather see a (rather beautiful) Liz in all her natural glory, than a woman pumped full of botox.

I agree ... Regardless of her lines, her complexion is amazing. I wish mine was like that. I've gone from having amazing skin (never had spots as a teenager) to getting very sensitive skin in my 20's, then lumps/bumps/pustules/redness in my 30's which then turned out to be rosacea. I would love to have a smooth, clear, glowing (as in healthy - not the red 'glow' I get) complexion like Liz and her daughter. Unfortunately most of her facial products make me react so I won't be getting it that way!

Yes she has a few lines like most people in their forties I saw the article as well and everyone that laughs or smiles has lines and maybe a few wrinkles around their eyes other than that she has beautiful skin as does her beautiful daughter. I'd rather have a few lines around my eyes than be a sour puss like alison young and to frightened to laugh or smile in the obsession not to have any lines at all and I admit I have a few lines which I would expect at my age. It seems you can't win either way whether you have botox or you don't.

Yes she has a few lines like most people in their forties I saw the article as well and everyone that laughs or smiles has lines and maybe a few wrinkles around their eyes other than that she has beautiful skin as does her beautiful daughter. I'd rather have a few lines around my eyes than be a sour puss like alison young and to frightened to laugh or smile in the obsession not to have any lines at all and I admit I have a few lines which I would expect at my age. It seems you can't win either way whether you have botox or you don't.

Couldn't agree more! I'm sure none of us are perfect I know I'm not but, I think Liz looks fantastic as does her beautiful daughter and is a wonderful asset to the range.

Does anyone remember the ITV show she had about ten years ago? It was on at lunchtimes and show her perfect organic life etc. She always wheeled her children out for the cameras, to show her perfect life etc. Then the husband walked. She never seemed to wheel out the children from the second marriage.

I remember the show and enjoyed watching it, her house was lovely.

I saw her daughter on the show and she looked lovely just like her mum.

Liz Earle has excema but you cant tell by looking at her skin so I wonder what she would be like if she did not use the products, I think her products are fab and are obviously making a difference to her skin and lots of others all over the world.

I personally would never be without LE products and will have been using them for 10 years next month

Latest posts

Back