Did anyone order the Lola Rose stretch Heart ring?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
My Lola Rose Grey heart ring arrived yesterday. Very nice but strangely wrapped in a huge suedette bag, which could have held about 4 necklaces, not the usual Lola Rose little pink bag with acetate ribbon. It looks like they had run out of bags and sent me this.
Anyone else ordered this ring and not received the usual little bag?

I didnt order it this time around but a while back. Everything was normal then. Its a lovely ring - enjoy wearing it!

I bought the ring, which arrived in the normal Lola Rose pouch, but I also ordered a bracelet which did arrive in that same huge velvet draw string bag, not too fussed as I love the bracelet anyway, but did find it strange.

Well I ummed and ahrred about buying it but waited too long and it sold out. I wouldn't worry about the bag, I have had all different size pouches with my LR stuff. If it were a return it would have got back to QVC very quickly for them to have sent it back out to you.

No, I realise that it isn't a return but thought the bag was very 'un-Lola Rose' if you know what I mean. Just big and beige with no name. No probs, I have plenty of the pink bags just thought it was strange. Thanks for the feed back!

A few people have commented on Facebook about Lola Rose items not coming in the normal pink bags.

My bracelet came in the horrible, cheap looking, beige bag. too. I emailed QVC for the proper Lola Rose pouch...it's a gift so I really don't want to give it unless it looks right. I'd hate someone would think I was giving them a knock off. Still to hear from QVC. though...

Over the QVC birthday weekend I ordered 4 of the smaller LR bracelets and they all came in the QVC faux suede/velvet beige bag (the large version). Would have preferred the pink LR gauze bag but what can you do? QVC/LR obviously didn't have enough or people return LR items without including the original LR pink bag. I have been receiving a few other lines (Southwestern Silver, Suarti) in these bags as well rather than the SWS blue box or Suarti black velvety bag. In fact SWS has been coming in all kinds - dark brown boxes or the Diamonique green box with white bow.

I ordered some Lola Rose last weekend that came out in taupe faux suede drawstring bags. I phoned CS and they are sending out proper Lola Rose ones. Actually, I was secretly happy with the outcome, as they haven't asked for these back, so I can use them for other things. I like to have the Lola branded bags, though, in case I sell my pieces at a later date. It's amazing how much difference including the pouch can make when selling them on fleabay.

I ordered a bracelet from Lola Rose and it arrived today in one of these large suede bags. I wondered what I was getting! I am not that keen on them but as it's for myself I can live with it. Incidentally this bracelet was a replacement for a bracelet I received a few weeks ago in a torn and damaged parcel. It looked like a kids plastic bracelet had been swapped with mine somewhere on the way to me! Very strange. QVC were very good and sent a label for me to return it.

I ordered the Lola Rose smartie bracelet and earrings set. This also came in the beige suedette drawstring bag, which I thought was quite horrid. I think all Lola Rose items should be sent in the proper pink bags. However, the bracelet and earrings were so much smaller than I expected (I was expecting them to be chunky like most LR items are) that I have sent them back anyway.

I ordered a bracelet and it came in a Lola organza bag but also with the QVC murky suede look bag. Didn't QVC announce a while ago that they were doing with boxes for their jewellery and moving onto these pouches?

Latest posts

Back