Diane Gilman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if she is in her 70's or even her 60's come to that, i think she looks fantastic. she had a bare chest with a fairly low v neck top tonight and i didn't think her chest/neck looked wrinkly at all.

if she is in her 70's or even her 60's come to that, i think she looks fantastic. she had a bare chest with a fairly low v neck top tonight and i didn't think her chest/neck looked wrinkly at all.

i agree she has a really good neck and showed it off yesterday. wonder if she reads the forums lol!

She takes human growth hormones to combat ageing which is all well & good, but if she's unlucky enough to get a tumour of any sort, its growth will speed up a lot because of them.
Quite a big risk to take IMO.

AK just saying they post all reviews online and that they DON'T pick out the best ones. haven't people on here had bad reviews turned down?

Yep, I've had one turned down this past week. I wrote a review on a Berek frilly cardigan, and commented that the description was wrong i.e quoted orange/gold, but when it arrived it was orange/silver. It still hasn't appeared 5 days later !

Have to admit that I bought the last Diana Gilman TSV and they are so comfortable for my fat belly - there is even room for further expansion. No zips and elasticated waist - bliss. Just a temporary measure until I lose a little weight you understand. Wore them to London on Saturday with a TianaB loose dress/top - thought I looked okay - perhaps a little underdressed for the evening in the restaurant.

She takes human growth hormones to combat ageing which is all well & good, but if she's unlucky enough to get a tumour of any sort, its growth will speed up a lot because of them.
Quite a big risk to take IMO.

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW THAT ? Ricky S ?

I was so intrigued by this that I goggled it:
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.com/2008/06/diane-gilmans-extreme-fountain-of-youth.html

She's taking Human Growth Hormone therapy (HGH)--a treatment popular in Hollywood circles with celebs such as Nick Nolte, Pam Anderson, Janet Jackson. According to an article from the Sunday Mirror, Diane was looking for a way to stop--and even reverse--the aging process. A skin peel just wasn't gonna do it.
"As soon as I started to take HGH I felt as if my internal clock was ticking in reverse. My skin toned up and I dropped four stone, my hair is glossy and thick, my nails are strong and best of all, I have so much energy. My depression lifted and I feel as if I've been reborn."

Speechless!

I read an article about this some time ago. Sorry Diane - your hair is dreadful and I always feel sorry for you when you are on QVC. The bald patch on the back is so noticeable, I would be mortified to go out in public with it.

Some bodybuilders take HGH. Diane would look better with a different hairstyle,it always looks odd at the front.

so according to the mail, she's 55.

also she lost 25 lbs. according to minin's article she lost 4 stone.

Latest posts

Back