Diamonique TSV 02/09/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I miss the old days of 14ct gold with traditional looking rings... They just don't seem to do much gold diamonique anymore.

Isn't this TSV almost exactly the same as a few months ago? Will the same people be buying again?

Yes looks cheap. Not my taste at all. They say it's the magnet fastener that makes it better than the last one so maybe people will buy it again.......a waste of money IMO but each to their own.

I bought one of these last time, in the rose plating, and really like it. I've decided to treat myself to the silver this time. I'm actually dithering about whether to go for gold too...

I worry about buying plated silver - the coating won't last forever and you're left with something unwearable because it'll looked tarnished where the wear is uneven.

I was a bit concerned about that too but just loved the design so much I thought I'd go for it. Lasting well so far, although it's only been a few months.

Stghts can I ask if it looks better in the flesh? My opinion is only based on the pics on the QVC App? I like really different jewellery (and this is different!)but the photos do make it look cheap. Not seen it on air yet though. I imagine the silver looks better than the gold-toned ones.

While I think about it in the many years I have been watching Q (and I own a few bits of diamonique) have they ever said why it is superior to regular CZ? If it's "grown" in a lab like crystals how is one type of CZ superior to another?

I'm surprised Chaz didn't suggest we empty out our eeks and take them to a jeweller to have them set in 18ct gold, because, as we all know, high street jewellers can't tell them from top quality diamonds!

I've seen similar bracelets on the DHS (possibly Thomas Sabo) and they're very pretty, but being a klutz I'd worry that the mesh would stretch or break.

I have a few bits of Veronese and the plating is fine, even on rings I were most days...silly me it's not "plated" it's "generously clad and enveloped in 18ct gold"

Last week in Italy this sort of style was everywhere so it certainly is "on trend" because according to Ginetta Italian woman are obsessed with their gold jewellery!

Rose coloured metals also seem to be everywhere, both in a good independent jewellers locally and in Italy, in fact it would have been quite hard to get anything else if it is not your taste.

Stghts can I ask if it looks better in the flesh? My opinion is only based on the pics on the QVC App? I like really different jewellery (and this is different!)but the photos do make it look cheap. Not seen it on air yet though. I imagine the silver looks better than the gold-toned ones.

While I think about it in the many years I have been watching Q (and I own a few bits of diamonique) have they ever said why it is superior to regular CZ? If it's "grown" in a lab like crystals how is one type of CZ superior to another?

It definitely does look better in the flesh. In the close ups on telly/pictures I agree it does look kind of cheap, but really doesn't in real life. I think it looks very classy and quite understated despite the sparkliness.

I think I saw that on air earlier or one a little bit like it. They were saying the blue swirls are exactly the same shade of green as the Diamonique box. Maybe there will be a few other examples of a ring in the same shade that is a better price....ot you could see if it ever gets into last clicks/clearance.

I ordered the TSV and it has not turned up yet, I hope it has not gone walkies as jewellery usually arrives very quickly. Did anyone else order?

Latest posts

Back