Diamonique Day TSV 08/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michelle Mone for Diamonique 10-12ct tw Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 307628
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

This classic tennis bracelet has been designed by Michelle Mone for Diamonique with everyday glamour in mind, and is crafted in sterling silver with more than 40 sparkling simulated diamonds. Choose from three plating options, rhodium, yellow gold or rose gold - there's one to suit every sense of style - and three lengths, ensuring you'll receive a bracelet perfectly suited to you so that you'll want to wear it every day.

Three beautiful finishes - choose from 14 carat rose gold, 14 carat yellow gold or rhodium plating to either match the rest of your jewellery collection - or to try out something new.

All in the details - you'll love the exquisite finishing touches such as the flower detailing on the clasp, which also brings that extra piece of Michelle Mone's personality to this stunning piece.

All options:

Box clasp
Sterling silver with a choice of rose gold, yellow gold, or rhodium plating

17cm option:

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 38 x (4mm)
Length: 17cm (6.7")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 10.1 carats

19cm option:

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 43 x (4mm)
Length: 19cm (7.5")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 11.35 carats

21cm option:

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 48 x (4mm)
Length: 21cm (8.3")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 12.6 carats

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307628

I don't see much difference between this bracelet and other Diamonique tennis bracelets ,just that its supposedly by Michelle Mone. Oh and she wore it to Buckingham Palace .

I don't see much difference between this bracelet and other Diamonique tennis bracelets ,just that its supposedly by Michelle Mone. Oh and she wore it to Buckingham Palace .
Just can't stand this self important nobody, all she will do today is go on about her life and how hard it's been and of course the presenter will show mock sympathy.....

What a show off,she's already told us the real tennis bracelet she wears would be over £100,000,and she has designed a watch based on the real Rolex she wears FFS.

What a show off,she's already told us the real tennis bracelet she wears would be over £100,000,and she has designed a watch based on the real Rolex she wears FFS.

The TSV is based on her real diamond and platinum bracelet which she just happens to be wearing.

At least Tovas copies have some history behind them.

And that's another reason I disliked her, the way she brags about her wealth. Well I for one will not be helping to increase that but you will get those who think the sun shines out of her aris who hang on her every word.

And that's another reason I disliked her, the way she brags about her wealth. Well I for one will not be helping to increase that but you will get those who think the sun shines out of her aris who hang on her every word.

She's coarse: puts me in mind of a cheap tacky footballer's wife who can't help making ostentatious displays of wealth. She's with Queen Kabler, who also has a very high opinion of herself, so they should get on well. Ms Mone has also just referenced the 'crisp white shirt' again (apparently the cubic zirconia tat she's shilling would look 'wonderful' with said shirt). What doesn't go with this crisp white shirt, I wonder?

Queen Kabler has also just suggested that for the £26 cost of one of the necklaces: 'you'd only get a sandwich and a cup of tea in London'. Where does she live, exactly? At The Dorchester Hotel?

The stupid woman really doesn't help herself with these inane and alienating comments

I know I'm a bit late to post as it is almost sold out but for any of you who do actually like the look of this but are put off by the negative comments, don't be.

I have the original version of this without the flower and it is absolutely beautiful, easy to wear and well made. I don't worry about it breaking or falling off like other tennis bracelets I have had.

I'm not worried about it selling out because tennis bracelets are like buses, there'll be another one along in a few minutes, only it will be under the name of Andrea/Tova and any bugger else who offers themselves up for a few bob !

Good chance it will be back at an introductory price with easy pays too which would probably be better for many.

Nothing against the actual bracelet , i can see its attractive, but Michelle's attitude gets to me.

Q produces many of these style of bracelets and probably having a name attached means they sell more, and people who already have one.

When Michelle Mone says she designed the TSV bracelet to look like her real one doesn't she mean copied?

Latest posts

Back