Diamonique Day TSV 08/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When Michelle Mone says she designed the TSV bracelet to look like her real one doesn't she mean copied?

Bet Moan copied her bracelet just so us 'poor' ladies could have the honour of having a cheaper copy of something she wore to the Palace.Wow.Never even heard of the woman before but not impressed.
Wonder if she has considered the old favourite 'little black dress' as an alternative to 'crisp white shirt'?

Anyone see the double-hander finale show. Ali Keenan combined with Jill Franks. The two fastest talking ladies on QVC. That studio must have been a dangerous place to be... the lack of oxygen apparent in the gasping delivery of both ladies (JF worst, but she's normally very gaspy when she speaks). As soon as I heard their voices even with the camera focused on the jewellery rather than them, I knew I wasn't going to be able to watch.

Baroness Mone of Mayfair OBE should be grafting away on our behalf in the House of Lords,earning her taxpayer funding,not flogging stuff on Q as far as I'm concerned.

I watched 5 minutes this morning and she was bragging about her weight loss again, lost 4lbs this week:dull:

Whatever she's lost from hips/waist/thighs she's put on around her bust - they're enormous and in the trailer for her show they are hardly contained. Wonder what she wears in the H of L - might wake up those old boys who sit with their heads bowed in slumber.

Latest posts

Back