DF putting her foot down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never deliberately been rude, or gone out of my way to be insulting; but I'm at an age now where I'm past caring at who takes offence at what I say, if they don't like it, tough monkeys. I 'take offence' at living in a ****** politically correct world, where we have to tread on eggshells watching what we say in case some poor soul gets upset !!! My reply is TOUGH, get a life and man-up.

This is from someone who regularly had my bottom felt in the office by an ageing lecher 40 years ago - I didn't go to the police, run home to mummy crying, or head off to the Nationals for 15 minutes of fame. I dealt with it, told the offender to p..s off or he'd get a knee where it would hurt most ! Job done.

Brissles, I'm sorry you went through that but admire you for staying strong, you're right about people taking offence, that tends to happen to people who take your differing opinion as a personal attack, or just can't acknowledge that anyone could possibly ever disagree with them................I'm glad you said you'd give the perv the knee to his obviously lack of balls :mysmilie_14:

What I dispair of is the fact that DF has such a following on Q, FB and twatting. i'm sorry but anyone who wants to belong to a cult headed by her where only her rules are allowed are definately not people who have a mind of their own. Sorry but it is just the same as Betty from Bradford (or wherever) phoning in to say they spoke to the guest/presenter for 30 seconds 20 years ago and expect them to remember them and their life story, or to tell us all they have 9 zillion Kipling bags in all the same colour.

her followers must be very lonely and vulnerable if she is able to brainwash them so easily. Ofcourse as is always the case, they don't know she is doing it to them.

Before we know it she will be holding mass weddings, Moonies style, all wearing Q creations of course.

Shopaholic, do try and stop being personal. No dummies, no prams - but it would be interesting to know exactly what you did mean when you wrote that you didn't know who I was but could hazard a guess .... because I cannot understand what that statement means at all.

And I infered right back at you saying you took my point wrong...........again.

To be honest on reflection I don't really care what you meant - you don't know me, and appear incapable of respecting and accepting another member's view and your posts have become personal, therefore you have lost credibility.

May I remind you and everyone else that the thread is about Debbie Flint 'putting her foot down' regarding the rules of her Facebook group, which she is entitled to do.

Back atcha.

I wonder how many on here are part of a nucleus who back each other up and are in touch with each other privately? If so, that is not much different from any other online group. I think it is pretty insulting to suggest that people who belong to a group of (like=minded) people cannot have a mind of their own. Who is anyone to judge others like that? This debate has now run its course for me.

I wonder how many on here are part of a nucleus who back each other up and are in touch with each other privately? If so, that is not much different from any other online group. I think it is pretty insulting to suggest that people who belong to a group of (like=minded) people cannot have a mind of their own. Who is anyone to judge others like that? This debate has now run its course for me.

I think that's probably best all round.

Well that's me told!

I am not in contact with anyone else on this forum

I don't want to be part of DF groupies

I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN

Gosh, I feel like having a bath after all that. I neither know nor will ever care who Miss Ellie is, but I am very glad she has decided she has had enough of us.

Shopaholic, do try and stop being personal. No dummies, no prams - but it would be interesting to know exactly what you did mean when you wrote that you didn't know who I was but could hazard a guess .... because I cannot understand what that statement means at all.

There you go again, proving my point. My comment wasn't personal, it was an observation.

To be honest on reflection I don't really care what you meant - you don't know me, and appear incapable of respecting and accepting another member's view and your posts have become personal, therefore you have lost credibility.

I wasn't trying to be credible, so I haven't really lost what I didn't want , so it's ok for you to be personal then I take it? no I don't know you nor would I want to.

I find this comment childish and offensive, but that's ok isn't it because it's from you? we don't communicate with each other privately and this isn't an on line group, just a collection of like minded people, you silly woman. Accusing people of this just because you can't accept that you Debbie, I mean your beloved Debbie and her immoral actions are disliked by many people, get over it!

Gosh, I feel like having a bath after all that. I neither know nor will ever care who Miss Ellie is, but I am very glad she has decided she has had enough of us.

Seems "Miss Ellie" has toddled off to her twitter / twatter twaddle! She seemed far too worked up about things not to be personally connected to the subject. I could feel her ire jumping out of the screen at me. Now she's fizzled out like the Wicked Witch of the West when she had a bucket of water thrown over her.

Anyone watch Q today? Has DF been on air at all? Or sat at home on her iPad?

OMG! Yogurt fountain!...........I'll never look at a Muller the same again :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back