Dennis Basso on the cal ridges programme now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
His suite is £5,100 PER NIGHT. I wonder how many Carpy coats he had to sell, and poor animals he skinned, to afford that?

Sorry the title should say CLARIDGES

Guess who goes to Claridge's?

Here I am watching BBC 2's series about Claridge's hotel and who should arrive but Dennis Basso + friend.

His suite, which comes with a butler, can be £6500 per night. Not bad for selling fur coats, eh??

I'm watching this too, he must be making mega money to stay there so regularly. How the other half live!

"friend" ? where was his wife ?

FYI.........................................

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/tiara_time_at_shower_xgScaROOvtQq5TwkTKfaWI

Tiara time at shower
Last Updated: 3:39 AM, October 31, 2011
Posted: 2:19 AM, October 31, 2011

Designer Dennis Basso, who will wed his partner of 20 years, Michael Cominotto, at The Pierre hotel next month, was treated to a bridal shower by close friends at Le Cirque late last week. Basso was feted at the shower on Thursday by hosts Amy Fine Collins, Somers Farkas and interior designer Joanne de Guardiola. A spy at the 58th Street restaurant told us that couture fur designer Basso “was wearing a crown,” while his well-heeled guests including Nicole Miller, Jamie Tisch, Star Jones and Jamie Gregory donned tiaras and costume jewelry. The group of 25 toasted Basso with Champagne and cake following a long lunch. Sources tell us even though he is launching a bridal range for Kleinfeld, Basso plans to wear a dark suit on his big day, which will be The Pierre’s first same-sex wedding in its 81-year history.

Unable to quote again, just get an advert that I can't get rid of, GRRRR.

So quoting it by copying and pasting instead - - - - - >

Basso “was wearing a crown,”

Now we know where it went, it WAS to a QVC insider after all !

EDIT - - - We both posted at the same time lol

was watching and just couldn't place him, thought he was an actor or something, till it suddenly hit me - never watched any of his shows ..anyway, doing well out of it by the looks!

we were all thinking the same obviously! LOL

darn it, meant to watch that and forgot.

I wonder if dear old QVC pays for his stay with all the p&P charges. What about the old couple who stay for 16 nights and only leave the hotel twice after flying in from America and they have been staying for 40 years. The whole stay costs over £80,000

Last edited:
I wonder if dear old QVC pays for his stay with all the p&P charges. What about the old couple who stay for 16 nights and only leave the hotel twice after flying in from America and they have been staying for 40 years. The whole stay costs over £80,000

I thought they seemed such a nice old couple - wish they were my grandparents!!

Latest posts

Back