Dennis Basso on the cal ridges programme now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't see Claridges programme, but find Basso's career in fur revolting, ditto his extravagant use of his ill gotten gains.

And ditto his coats, though I'm sure some of you have some that do look good, but in the main not keen. I should know, I have one, very poorly made and overpriced. Bought it before I realised the full details on him. Wish he wouldn't bother with his Q range.

I wonder if dear old QVC pays for his stay with all the p&P charges. What about the old couple who stay for 16 nights and only leave the hotel twice after flying in from America and they have been staying for 40 years. The whole stay costs over £80,000
I did not see the start or most of the program, wish I had, maybe I will catch it on I play. My other half came to tell me that "my Mr. Basso" was on BBC1 , he calls me Mr.Basso, because even though I don't have any of his products I like watching his presentations because I find them very entertaining

PS:

I tell a lie, I did buy 4 of his shawls many years ago--------reversible large shawls, made in Italy and must say they were excellent value for money, they received many compliments ...that was before I knew about his fur trade.

I thought they seemed such a nice old couple - wish they were my grandparents!!
I thought they seemed nice people too, imagine spending all that money and not going out much. I suppose with that kind of money, they come to London, stay in luxury and might be getting the butler to get anything they want from outside. The man did not look too well:sad:
I wish they will adopt me, then I can stay with them:envy:

I thought they seemed nice people too, imagine spending all that money and not going out much. I suppose with that kind of money, they come to London, stay in luxury and might be getting the butler to get anything they want from outside. The man did not look too well:sad:
I wish they will adopt me, then I can stay with them:envy:[/QUOTE]

If you get in first then will you put in a good word for me, I could be your companion or something..as long as I get to go to Claridges with you..!

If you get in first then will you put in a good word for me, I could be your companion or something..as long as I get to go to Claridges with you..!
I will invite you to come and stay with me:bear:
I have been to Claridges ....I was with my friends, walking around London and we were passing the hotel and someone suggested we went in for tea, some of the group were hesitant because we were not dressed to go in such a hotel. I said our money was just as good as the others.
We went in had our tea and biscuits. We did feel a little uncomfortable sitting there , watching all those "monied" people coming and going. We were a bit scruffy, been trailing all over London:sweat:.
A very nice young man served us, he did not make us feel uncomfortable(reminded me of the Breakfast at Tiffany's film :giggle: ) I think the bill came to £40 but that seems so little, so maybe I am wrong. One of the girls complimented on the biscuits and guess what!!! The young man came back with some in a lovely box and gave it to us, with compliments!!!!!
An experience never to forget:sun:

Latest posts

Back