Denim & Co TSV 17/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of their jackets as seen on Debbie Flint? I've got a denim-coloured one and would happily get another colour if the price was right, but not for £50 again.

One of their jackets as seen on Debbie Flint? I've got a denim-coloured one and would happily get another colour if the price was right, but not for £50 again.
I've got the army green coloured one, I love it and it goes with most things, I've got a normal blue denim jacket so I'm sorted thank you! Even if the jackets were reduced down to half price I doubt if I'd indulge as I'd just be buying extra stuff for the sake of it!

Denim & Co Cotton Twill Casual Jacket
Item Number: 406255
QVC Price £49.92
Todays Special Value Price £35.94
P&P £3.95

Add a cool, cotton twill cover-up to your summer wardrobe with this chic, lightweight jacket from Denim & Co. In a versatile , washed cotton, this smart-casual piece has long sleeves, a breast pocket as well as two waist pockets, and buttons down the front. Whether you're adding a short jacket to an all-day holiday outfit or layering up against chillier conditions, this easy-to-wear piece will make a handy addition to any capsule wardrobe.

Layer your look - whether you're warding off the evening chill or layering your way through a British summer, this soft cotton jacket is a wonderfully versatile and lightweight piece to wear to casual and smart-casual occasions.

Choose from six colours - you'll find the right shade for your wardrobe, or your carry-on holiday luggage, from among the six colours on offer. Will you opt for the versatile neutral shades of Khaki, Off White, Teal and Wash Blue, or the vibrant pops of the Bright Orange and Hot Pink options?

• 100% cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Bright Orange
  • Hot Pink
  • Khaki
  • Off White
  • Teal
  • Wash Blue

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 111.8cm (44"), S: 116.8cm (46"), M: 121.9cm (48"), L: 128.3cm , XL: 135.9cm , 2XL: 146.1cm , 3XL: 156.2cm
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm , S: 73cm , M: 73.7cm , L: 74.6cm , XL: 75.9cm , 2XL: 77.8cm , 3XL: 80cm

All measurements are approximate

The sleeves look too long. Do these things really sell as quickly as the presenters tell us. They seem to ‘go limited’ quire early , or is it that they don’t have very much stock?

It's on now and Debbie and Alex are wittering on about buttoning it up!!! Neither one of those two ladies would come within 5 inches of buttoning it up over their bust. Order a size that would do that and it would be a tent elsewhere.

Caroline McLeod Smith had one on earlier and it looked awful. Definitely a coat and a miles too big one at that.

CC

Denim&co are one of the better brands imo, wearable and good quality (not that I own anything🤣 just an armchair expert). Their tsv’s seem to come from a different stable altogether. Really awful, I just don’t get it.
Yet another example in my opinion of a brand which was far superior in design and quality "in the old days". Perhaps current QVC management could take a deep dive into their archives to see how much better the company used to be. It has now become the Gardening and Beauty channel.

Bought one a size smaller than the denim jackets I have and glad I did. It fits well and is not tight...unless it turns to floppy and unkempt after its first wear, it's a stayer.

Latest posts

Back