Denim & Co TSV 08/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The larger model seems to be wearing the short version with boots; she looks as though she's from the original Star Trek series. She'll be fine as long as she doesn't beam down to a planet with polystyrene boulders in a red top (the crew member in red never made it back to the Enterprise.

Meanwhile the other 2 models have unattractive "smile lines" across their...er..hips. I'm out!

Ahh I get it, so it's basically Casual & Co, so why call it by its American name? in fact, why change the brands name in the first place for UK customers? Is that incase it flops then they can change the name to the rightful American one therefore deceiving their customers? Smacks of Young Dim, sorry I mean "Comfy Apparel".

It's gone global according to Glen. Only at QVC of course.

You have to wiggle into these jeans to get the full effect he says. Too tight for me.

I watched the video. That man talking such rubbish with Catherine. I can't stand watching any QVC now

these jeans look horrible. badly cut and cheap fabrication. marks do some nice jeans and you can try them on for free

I thought Denim & Co was a brand name used by Primark!
Catherine waxing lyrical about how good the price of these jeans are is hysterical, by the time you add p & p it's nearly £29, can get nearly 3 pairs in Primark.

I thought Denim & Co was a brand name used by Primark!
Catherine waxing lyrical about how good the price of these jeans are is hysterical, by the time you add p & p it's nearly £29, can get nearly 3 pairs in Primark.

I was wracking my brain to remember which UK chain had them; I though it might have been H&M but Primark is more hilarious! Here's hoping Primani challenge the brand name use in the UK! :mysmilie_13:

Attachments

• primanilogo.jpg
    primanilogo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 119
  • denim & co.jpg
    denim & co.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 171
QVC and Glen are both fast losing credibility for their " fashion " finds.
The other week Glen was waxing lyrical about the on trend, fashion forward curly faux fur waistcoat from Centigrade which has over 40 , one and two star reviews out of a total of 50 reviews. People horrified at the shocking fabric, poor quality and cut.
These trousers are heading the same route and how Glen can stand there and spew out such cobblers, beats me. He`s totally lost it.
These trousers remind me of the shapeless badly fitting maternity trousers which were available when I had my youngest son 30 years ago.

QVC and Glen are both fast losing credibility for their " fashion " finds.
The other week Glen was waxing lyrical about the on trend, fashion forward curly faux fur waistcoat from Centigrade which has over 40 , one and two star reviews out of a total of 50 reviews. People horrified at the shocking fabric, poor quality and cut.
These trousers are heading the same route and how Glen can stand there and spew out such cobblers, beats me. He`s totally lost it.
These trousers remind me of the shapeless badly fitting maternity trousers which were available when I had my youngest son 30 years ago.

Oh my just looked at the centigrade reviews. All the reviews confirm all the criticisms we on this forum discussed. It is surprising that others couldn't see how bad it was and liked it enough to order many ordering more than one. They seriously need to sign up to this forum. I'm sure many will be more sceptical in future.

How many times in the one-hour TSV launch show did CHuntley mention she was wearing a size 8 ?

When a tweeter asked if she should go up or down a size if she was between sizes, GC had absolutely no idea and waffled about depends wherd you carry your weight. CHuntley stepped in and passed the buck to the Customer Service line for the measurements.

A long line marl cardi was so thin that model Tiffany looked like a barrel. It clung to every lump and bump on her hips and a thickish waistline and was just too thin and floppy. CHuntley couldn't believe how cheap it was - a snip at £45 plus p&p. I have definitely seen better knitwear in Chelmsford market for one-third the price.

Sheesh, at this rate I can see QVC heading into stormy waters profit-wise.

How many times in the one-hour TSV launch show did CHuntley mention she was wearing a size 8 ?

When a tweeter asked if she should go up or down a size if she was between sizes, GC had absolutely no idea and waffled about depends where you carry your weight. CHuntley stepped in and passed the buck to the Customer Service line for the measurements.

A long line marl cardi was so thin that model Tiffany looked like a barrel. It clung to every lump and bump on her hips and a thickish waistline and was just too thin and floppy. CHuntley couldn't believe how cheap it was - a snip at £45 plus p&p. I have definitely seen better knitwear in Chelmsford market for one-third the price.

Sheesh, at this rate I can see QVC heading into stormy waters profit-wise. It seems to me they've changed a lot of their fashion ranges in a short space of time - wonder if their US bosses are tightening the screws ?

Oh my just looked at the centigrade reviews. All the reviews confirm all the criticisms we on this forum discussed. It is surprising that others couldn't see how bad it was and liked it enough to order many ordering more than one. They seriously need to sign up to this forum. I'm sure many will be more sceptical in future.

They really are bad reviews.Most are complaining its not faux fur as advertised but it was pretty obvious from the live airings that it wasn't.

Surely these jeans can't be as bad.

Latest posts

Back