Denim & Co TSV 08/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They really are bad reviews.Most are complaining its not faux fur as advertised but it was pretty obvious from the live airings that it wasn't.

Surely these jeans can't be as bad.

I`d say so because they don`t even look like denim. The remind me of trousers you see in those catalogues which fall out of the Sunday papers and they`re full of incontinence aids, walking sticks, stretch waist trousers, velcro slippers, fleece waistcoats and strange gismos for storing remote controls in plus other "aids". These trousers would go perfectly in one of those catalogues, alongside embroidered cardis and fleece cushions for sore bums.

Oh my just looked at the centigrade reviews. All the reviews confirm all the criticisms we on this forum discussed. It is surprising that others couldn't see how bad it was and liked it enough to order many ordering more than one. They seriously need to sign up to this forum. I'm sure many will be more sceptical in future.

I had to go and look! Love the lady who likened herself to a burly viking! Does anyone remember watching Ideal World in the early days when their version of a One Time Only was called "sack the buyers" (meaning they didn't buy enough stock of the POTD to last 24 hours). Well QVC need to seriously consider sacking their fashion buyers! I know we joke about the Q staff being young (or at least lacking in experience and common sense) but they must think that anyone over 30 has a style bypass and will be happy with any old tat!

It's gone global according to Glen. Only at QVC of course.

You have to wiggle into these jeans to get the full effect he says. Too tight for me.

'Wiggling' into jeans doesn't work if you've got to get them over a fat roll to get into them. 'Pouring' yourself into them is more accurate, or maybe 'squishing'. Far too ****** tight.

George at Asda has much better pull-on type jeans and a fraction of the price than this offering that we are getting today. I wish they would use more British made fashion and leave the American stuff where it belongs - over there.

Not watching as I'm on holiday but I'll bet Chuntley was having an aaaammmaazzzing time looking at herself in the monitors and preening over her size 8.

Latest posts

Back