Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

witssend

Registered Shopper
It seems QVC are again slowing down with their deliveries, an item ordered lat Wednesday was not despatched til Saturday, and guess what items ordered on Sunday are still showing as inb process. They had improved but seems going back to their bad old ways again :angry:

Yes, Sazza mentioned on a thread where I said I ordered early hours of a sunday and not shipped until the wednesday. I got the item the following wednesday. That items where taking a few days to ship out.

Reading the QVC US board people there complaining about how long it takes to ship out an item. So it must be QVC all over the world doing it.

yep i have to agree slanket shipped on 29th oct still not come. phonerd cs who will send me a letter that i have to return (considering i just about get one delivery of post a week now that should hold things up )before they will send me out a new one.
not impressed. courier is hermes by the way it looks like they have taken over parcelnet.:sad:

my kipling bag was dispatched Saturday despite being ordered at just past 12 midnight on the 4th which I think is very poor.I paid by card.I still havent received it which I am annoyed about,not because I am in a rush but really they are taking too long to ship items out.
I ordered candles on Sunday which havent been dipatched yet either.You pay enough for p&p, the items should be sent out next day with no delays

whats annoying is that most other companies get your goods to you the next working day and even give you free postage sometimes. qvc charge a premium rate for each and every item and the service is rubbish.
i was thinking that maybe they have sacked staff in liverpool cos of the credit crunch.:sad:

I ordered something for a present at the extra expensive special delivery rate-they took four days to dispatch - gave me the difference in p+p back but that wasn't really my point nad now two weeks on it hasn't arrived so had to fill in the letter and get the gift elsewhere. The amount for refund on the letter shows as the amount without the original p+p which I've still paid - I think they'll be giving me that back too cheeky so and so!!!

this is why im getting the smashbox and philosophy tsv's deliverd to my uncles place round the corner as we are moving, not for two weeks but with qvc you just never know do you!

You are lucky to have them delivered at all. My warm L'occitane TSV never made it my length, nor did the hand cream set i ordered at the same time on 3 easy pay!

I can't say we are having a problem right now, Mum ordered the Northern Nights TSV on Friday and it was showing shipped on Saturday, how long it takes to get to her is another story though. Mind, saying that, I ordered the Yankee Candles Hot Pick on Sunday and it's still showing 'in process', so it seems to be pretty hit or miss as to how quickly they dispatch your items.

i am fed up with the delivery so much so that i asked for my postage back on the slanket. they said it is still with hermes which is odd as my other deliveries from other companies are comming through. i suppose if i decide to keep the slanket i did not pay the p&p still irritating though.

I only order from them now if it's a good tsv or something I can't get anywhere else.. as someone else said most other companies despatch same day if ordered before a certain time and for free .... or at least they charge way less postage .. QVC better pull their socks up especially in these times of quick delivery and competive prices

I only order from them now if it's a good tsv or something I can't get anywhere else.. as someone else said most other companies despatch same day if ordered before a certain time and for free .... or at least they charge way less postage .. QVC better pull their socks up especially in these times of quick delivery and competive prices

I think you are so right, Gracie. Apart from a few really good TSVs (which in my humble opinion are getting fewer and far between), as a customer, I feel very much taken for granted by QVC. Yes, their CS is generally very good, but so is the service I get from a lot of other companies, which are able to deliver, on top of good CS, also better prices, combined and reasonable p&P and more reliable and consistent delivery times. I don't think QVC can afford to presume we will continue to buy from them if they don't keep up with what other companies can offer...:taphead:

Yes, Sazza mentioned on a thread where I said I ordered early hours of a sunday and not shipped until the wednesday. I got the item the following wednesday. That items where taking a few days to ship out.

Reading the QVC US board people there complaining about how long it takes to ship out an item. So it must be QVC all over the world doing it.

I did indeed!!

For the last few months QVC have been taking so much longer to actually ship items, sometimes it is several days.

For example, we ordered something from QVC on Thursday morning and something from Debenhams on Sunday night, they have both arrived with Hermes/Parcelnet courier this morning!!! My courier is fantastic and brings items out the day she gets them, she doesn't sit on items so I know for sure both items only got to her this morning.

Come on QVC if other companies can ship/deliver within 2 days then why can't you???? :rolleyes:

i managed to speak to a supervisor on Sunday and had a rant about delivieries and why we paying huge P&P costs for a second rate delivery service etc. She said all deliveries should reach within 5-7 working days. I had ordered something on the day of the L'occitaine TSV and it still hadn't arrived. She apologised and said they would get onto the courier co. Well lo and behold it came on that same afternoon.
To say i'm fed up with this delivery business is an understatement. The items are taking days to be dispatched and then being sat on by bloomin Hermes. I asked for my complaint to be logged and passed on but who knows if it will be.
I think this part of their customer service is awful.

I wish they would take a leaf out of Amazon or M&S's book and allow you to buy various bits and pieces and have them sent out together under one P&P charge. Aside from being expensive, it's so annoying having things sent separately when you work and then having to make trips to collect them from the Post Office. I'd also like to see a choice of shipping options - if I wanted something urgently I'd be happy to have it couriered/pay extra to be able to choose the date I want it to arrive on, but if I can wait, have Royal Mail deliver it.

I can't say we are having a problem right now, Mum ordered the Northern Nights TSV on Friday and it was showing shipped on Saturday, how long it takes to get to her is another story though. Mind, saying that, I ordered the Yankee Candles Hot Pick on Sunday and it's still showing 'in process', so it seems to be pretty hit or miss as to how quickly they dispatch your items.

I ordered the Yankee too and still 'in process' and I ordered it when I got up in the morning at 8 a.m. not 3 p.m. when it was on air. When I've phoned to complain that stuff hasn't arrived before, they always say that it's 5 - 7 working days from when it was sent - what a joke - not what they say on the TV!!!

I really do give up hope, Just had the email to say one of the items I ordered on Sunday has been despatched, the other item (the TSV) is still showing as in process, how long does it take, this is ridiculous

When Royal Mail were having strikes a couple of weeks ago QVC deliveries were better because they used Parcelnet, I got something in two days which is unheard of at QVC. Then they were back to their usual slow selves again. I had to wait over a week for a ring to be delivered. Yesterday I ordered from QVC again and noticed they have gone back to Royal Mail, which will be slow again, over a week. Sometimes I order from ebay USA and china and have got my stuff quicker than QVC UK, disgraceful!

I really do give up hope, Just had the email to say one of the items I ordered on Sunday has been despatched, the other item (the TSV) is still showing as in process, how long does it take, this is ridiculous

I've come to the conclusion that when it's a very popular TSV they stock in vast quantities that sell out, it always takes that bit longer to despatch them all, as in the Kipling case. Also, when they have very popular hot picks and other offers on the same day as a big quantity TSV, this adds to the bottle neck of items being shipped out. I ordered the Milos Christmas Surprise that was on the same day as the Kipling TSV and that took 3 days to leave the warehouse. When I've ordered one off items when there hasn't been a big, sell-out TSV, they get sent out the same or next day. I know places like Amazon send out millions of orders but they don't have TSVs where thousands of people are ordering the same thing on the same day. I do think though that the presenters should mention delivery is 5 - 7 working days from despatch, not from placing the order.

Reading through people's experiences about delivery times is a real eye opener.. I order quite regularly from Next & have always received a fantastic service.. Their deliveries are made by Hermes/Home Delivery Network & more often than not, you get the item next day.. I realise thats because Next actually dispatch the goods quickly, but if they can do it, why can't QVC? :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back