Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the Yankee too and still 'in process' and I ordered it when I got up in the morning at 8 a.m. not 3 p.m. when it was on air. When I've phoned to complain that stuff hasn't arrived before, they always say that it's 5 - 7 working days from when it was sent - what a joke - not what they say on the TV!!!

I was the same, ordered it first thing in the morning, when I first saw it advertised. Finally showing as shipped today. Not great when it was ordered on Sunday. C'est la vie!

Update on my order, Sunday's TSV ordered early on Sunday was despatched today (Thursaday), despite being told on Tues it was ready to ship. They really dont know what they are doing

I received sundays gatineau tsv - ordered around 10 am sunday morning - yesterday - great service.

But I ordered some easiyo last monday and it only arrived this tuesday. It didnt even say it was despatched till Friday so that was 5 days before despatch. I had given up and ordered some from somewhere else which came next day - and it was cheaper postage. In fact the other lot was here before qvc had despatched even though I didnt order it till thursday! So the qvc lot is going straight back.

Sunday's TSV was ordered at 8am, so to take til Thursday to despatch is disgraceful considering their postage charges. They are just taking the p....... now

Sunday's TSV was ordered at 8am, so to take til Thursday to despatch is disgraceful considering their postage charges. They are just taking the p....... now

I agree, I have ordered things at lunchtime from sites that offer free p & p and received them the next day but QVC take ages just to get the goods out of the warehouse.

The Leighton Denny set I ordered on the 28th October, despatched on the 30th October hasn't arrived at all. Am waiting for them to send me a letter to swear I haven't received it.

If QVC sold on ebay their Despatch and P&P stars would be so low, their account would be restricted if not cancelled. Wonder how much negative feedback they would get?

I am actually getting narked off with them now. I ordered stuff on Friday, still sitting 'in process' along with my Philosophy TSV's, one was ordered on the dot of midnight too.

It's just not good enough considering for all the items I am waiting on I have paid £17.85 in postage! Guaranteed they will all come at once, probably next Monday. I am not ordering anything else from them before Christmas as we had an absolute farce happen last year. Ordered the Nails Inc TSV (well, Mum ordered it for part of my Christmas) and if I remember it was on a good few weeks before Christmas, can't remember when it was despatched either, but it was sent in plenty of time to arrive before Christmas Day, well Christmas passed, my Birthday (29th Dec) passed, so did New Year. Royal Fail finally decided to deliver it 5th January!

I received sundays gatineau tsv - ordered around 10 am sunday morning - yesterday - great service.

But I ordered some easiyo last monday and it only arrived this tuesday. It didnt even say it was despatched till Friday so that was 5 days before despatch. I had given up and ordered some from somewhere else which came next day - and it was cheaper postage. In fact the other lot was here before qvc had despatched even though I didnt order it till thursday! So the qvc lot is going straight back.

You are lucky! I ordered some easiyo and it went back to the depot. I ordered it again and am still waiting. I ordered the yogurt maker back in September and that, along with a pack of yogurts, arrived safely (if slowly) but if I can't get the sachets what use is the maker to me?? Will QVC give me a refund?? The postal service really need to pull thier socks up, it costs too much for their to be such ridiculous delays.

Last edited:
couldn't agree more chrissi, it's disgraceful. it can take 5-7 days to leave the warehouse, let alone get deliviered

Latest posts

Back