Decleor TSV Beauty Day- 18/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are expecting this to sell out as the Prai Lady said that her jumbo size serum will be a OTO on Sunday.

They must have changed their minds as this serum was shown in the 7pm hour, this was before the Decleor TSV even went limited.

The Prai lady called it a one time only during the show as it was going to be the only time they would ever make it in the very large size.

Bet

I have been waiting for this TSV as use both the gel and lotion (for at least 8 years) and have always wanted to try the hand cream.

Like many people I am surprised and disappointed it's not on easypay, I may have gone for 2 if it had been. I suspect the stock levels had dictated this, I think they obviously feel they can shift them all without tempting people to go for more than one.

I ended up going for this just before it sold out despite being disappointed it wasn't on ez pays.
If it had been I probably would have ordered two.

No sign of mine yet, shldnt complain as i recieved my LE order today that i placed 5th Dec lol

To be fair BB the original went missing and i had to wait for the letter to arrive, send it back and then they sent a replacement lol

I ordered two tsvs they arrived in the same bag, plus two other beauty products. All arrived in two days, could not believe it.
one of the products was with Royal Mail, other two with parcel net.
It shows it is QVC. I have blamed Royal Mail for being slow in the past.
I have to ask the Question as to why they can't charge one p&p for the same item if they can pack two in one bag.

mine came yesterday. I ordered it from the web - never saw a presentation - and none of the bits came individually boxed - fine for me as it was MINE!! - but if I'd been planning on giving bits as gifts/ebay it I might have been miffed. Is this a new deliberate policy?

Latest posts

Back