Decleor TSV 26/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh wow I remember Bonnie, wasn't Active Skin Complex was it?

Ooo beautiful green bottle smelt of Jasmine either that of the absolute lifting serum also of the green bottle era and also smelt beautiful in the days when I seemed to be able to slap anything including essential oils on my face :)

I do like Decleor but must work through the stash of Hydrafloral first. The hydrating water or whatever it is doesn't appeal to me. I already use a serum, moisturiser and primer so do not want to add in another layer and I doubt it would be strong enough on its own in place of a moisturiser. So more candle money, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine Thursday when the pre-order was advertised and it has just arrived ...
I bought it mainly to try this new Hydra Floral hydrating lotion and i like the Neroli oil.
I have just tried the lotion to see what its like, i have a dry skin. Its not a moisturiser suitable on its own for me, i needed around 10 drops to cover my face! I guess it might be ok for a 'top up' during the day if your skin is looking dehydrated but i not raving about it, its probably dare i say it, a bit ...... Gimmicky :confused:

But i will keep the TSV, its ok and i will use all the products as i like Decleor as a rule, but if you buying it to try out the lotion you might be a bit disappointed :sad: ...sorry!

That lotion in the tsv is not a new idea at all. I used one by Kanebo over 20 years ago, it was used over moisturiser though, and made your skin feel like silk and look fab.

Tanya's skin on fire as usual.

I see Tanya has been given the boot from the main treatment bed. Instead they have her lying on another bed apparently receiving a body treatment from another Decleor therapist.

You only catch sight of her occasionally usually at the intro and outro segments whereby the camera pans swiftly across her, looking like a rigid corpse with a bored embalmer doing ti chi by her side. Lol,:mysmilie_17: no much wonder Chloe kept asking her if she was alright!

I have just tried the lotion to see what its like, i have a dry skin. Its not a moisturiser suitable on its own for me, i needed around 10 drops to cover my face! I guess it might be ok for a 'top up' during the day if your skin is looking dehydrated but i not raving about it, its probably dare i say it, a bit ...... Gimmicky :confused:

Sounds like it will be perfect for my skin type then. I have oily/combination skin so hoping this will be a good AM moisturiser. Looking forward to trying it. Love Decleor:heart:

Probably shouldn't have ordered it as got the Timebomb TSV the other day as wanted to try the peel:mysmilie_847:
Have spent far too much money the last few days so will be on an April/May ban. :blush:

I see Tanya has been given the boot from the main treatment bed. Instead they have her lying on another bed apparently receiving a body treatment from another Decleor therapist.

You only catch sight of her occasionally usually at the intro and outro segments whereby the camera pans swiftly across her, looking like a rigid corpse with a bored embalmer doing ti chi by her side. Lol,:mysmilie_17: no much wonder Chloe kept asking her if she was alright!
Not being funny ( ok,I am!) but if Decleor is so fantastic, why have Tania 'I'm a Decleor girl's eye creases never improved even with the so called 'popcorn effect' of the hydrotenseur?

I've noticed too that Tanya's skin is always dehydrated especially on the cheeks. And Fiona's crow's feet are noticeable and one can imagine that Fiona would have a facial before a TSV to look her very best, and what is she hiding under that fringe?

Fiona looks chubbyy if u ask me and I am chubby:mysmilie_5: so when she goes on about weight loss and firmimg she should look like J Lo but she dont or kim k on a good day.

just goes to show acess to the most expensive stuff means nothing

I did think the same thing myself watching the TSV presentation with Fiona thingy & Jill Franks!
Their wittering on about lifting/firming/renewing/hydrating was somewhat less than convincing when one of them has jowls a bloodhound would envy & the other bears a remarkable resemblance to an extra from The Walking Dead!

:mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back