Decleor TSV 26/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched a bit of that hour last night, can't watch a full hour of JF on any show.
She was praising micellar water to the hilt, best cleanser ever invented,so quick and easy on holiday etc. etc. blah blah blah....
Not long ago she was on another skincare hour, can't remember which one, saying using micellar water on holiday had dried out her skin terribly, and was trying to get it back to normal now she was home. She forgets what she says half the time on these hours.
I usually seem to dip in when she is in full on 'forgetful' mode. :giggle:

Jill's downfall, is that she doesn't have a good enough memory to have any consistency. I have become less and less enamoured of Julia Roberts, but I will give her credit that she doesn't go off on one about every single product being marvellous... she's relatively consistent. Whether she's always being square with us about things or not, she still has some credibility because she will say such and such a product doesn't really suit her. Jill could benefit from doing this, and not gabbling on and on about how she can't live without every beauty product under the sun. If it was true, it shows her to be utterly clueless with regard to beauty and skincare (and let's face it, her skin is ok but not marvellous for her age, and would doubtless be better if not for the running, dieting and sunning she does).

Watched a bit of that hour last night, can't watch a full hour of JF on any show.
She was praising micellar water to the hilt, best cleanser ever invented,so quick and easy on holiday etc. etc. blah blah blah....
Not long ago she was on another skincare hour, can't remember which one, saying using micellar water on holiday had dried out her skin terribly, and was trying to get it back to normal now she was home. She forgets what she says half the time on these hours.
I usually seem to dip in when she is in full on 'forgetful' mode. :giggle:

Thought Cleanse and Polish was her favourite when she was doing the Liz Earle show!

She loves Alpha H too when presenting, admitting a couple of days earlier that she had a reaction.

And she couldn't live without Clarisonic while q were flogging it.

I think we need a new thread called 'JF's lies'.

have we got room on here for such a long thread ?

It would be essential reading for Jill to keep track of her alleged beauty regime. It undermines any credibility she might have had. It is utterly ridiculous to claim to use everything you are seeing with the guest who is presenting a brand. That and spurious stories about girlfriends.

There's a simple way to begin building your credibility... stick as close to the truth as you can. If you dip in and out of a brand... if you have tried certain products... it's entirely possible to say positive things about a cleanser/toner/moisturiser etc without being "unable to live without" or claim to use it religiously. Why not just stop trying to seem so knowledgeable and ask - "who would this be suitable for?", "when would you use this in a routine" - the sort of questions which would be far, far, more useful and informative for the enquiring viewer???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back