Debbie Flint without make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Min's got a strong stomach LEL!

Stop it!
You are well groomed & classy whereas I look like an unmade bed most of the time.
First time I woke up next to Himself, he looked at me and said, "Did you fight off aliens in the night or something?"

Stop it!
You are well groomed & classy whereas I look like an unmade bed most of the time.
First time I woke up next to Himself, he looked at me and said, "Did you fight off aliens in the night or something?"
You are a scream Minim lol - 'scream' as in hoot not as in horror ha ha

OMG does it?! I can't do pale lippy! Mine's not perhaps that dark, but I have to have something bright or I look very corpse-like!

Same here, bright pink or a dark burgundy. Pale lipstick just looks yukky on me. TBH I often don't bother with lipstick. I wish I'd watched the ybf show because although I'm not a fan of DF I do think she has a lovely face and I would have liked to see what she did

she looked a lot better than I do without make-up Charlie - mind you, I'm 15 years older than her - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I'm rubbish. I can't really wear eyeshadow without looking like I've been poked in the eye and I rarely wear coloured lippie either. If I wear anything it's lip gloss ... pinky or peachy. I look ****** awful in a nude lipstick and worse in a bright or dark colour.

The natural look is in right??

Same here, bright pink or a dark burgundy. Pale lipstick just looks yukky on me. TBH I often don't bother with lipstick. I wish I'd watched the ybf show because although I'm not a fan of DF I do think she has a lovely face and I would have liked to see what she did

she came on bare faced and did her make uo during the show. everything was just softer and here lips were lighter and glossier .

As I said in The Drop, take your glasses off. It works wonders!
My other beauty tip is never clean mirrors

she looked a lot better than I do without make-up Charlie - mind you, I'm 15 years older than her - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

We always think we look worse than we actually do! I bet you look just fine. I think I look a bit 'flat' without makeup and my eyes disappear but that's because I am very short sighted and my specs make my eyes teeny tiny

As I said in The Drop, take your glasses off. It works wonders!
My other beauty tip is never clean mirrors

I look fab-u-lous when I've put my slap on every morning - then I put me glasses on .. :tongue:

We always think we look worse than we actually do! I bet you look just fine. I think I look a bit 'flat' without makeup and my eyes disappear but that's because I am very short sighted and my specs make my eyes teeny tiny

Silver hair and a pale complexion Charlie, I look sort of ghostly without "face" on!

I look fab-u-lous when I've put my slap on every morning - then I put me glasses on .. :tongue:

Silver hair and a pale complexion Charlie, I look sort of ghostly without "face" on!

Ha ha, I know that feeling - think I've done a really good job then put my specs on! In my defence I'm so close to the mirror just to see my nose is almost touching it! The few times I don't wear makeup to work I get the "are you OK?", my husband says that I would make a good TV extra in a morgue

Ha ha, I know that feeling - think I've done a really good job then put my specs on! In my defence I'm so close to the mirror just to see my nose is almost touching it! The few times I don't wear makeup to work I get the "are you OK?", my husband says that I would make a good TV extra in a morgue

lol..maybe we should apply to Silent Witness! I wouldn't go out of the house without make-up on tho!

lol..maybe we should apply to Silent Witness! I wouldn't go out of the house without make-up on tho!

Easy money!

If I absolutely have to I can limit it to mascara (and maybe a little bit of eyeliner)

Min I was wondering- before your allergy problems what Q brands did you like?

Crikey! Let's see

Alpha-H Liquid Gold - liked that but it only seemed to work the first few times before I lost my tingle
Alpha H Eye Gel - great at first, but it could not possibly help what was happening to my eyes in the end
Gale Hayman Eye Lift Gel - as above

Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash - bought for 21, she didn't like it & neither did I. Had high hopes.
Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator (for 21) & Elemis Papaya (for 27) was passed onto me because they couldn't get on with it. I thought other things worked better.

Liz Earle Cleanse/Polish - returned
Judith Williams Diamond Cleansing Mousse and Brush - returned
Judith Williams Luxury Diamond Collagen Pen - returned. That really messed up my eyes.

That's what I remember off the top of my head.
In other words, not a lot

Loved Aldi's Multi-intensive Serum. I think it was the best skincare product I ever used. Sadly, that had to go too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back