Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw her promo for her return earlier this evening. I am so happy she is coming back. She was always my favourite but when she left, the lovely Miss Roberts took her place, lol. She will be on air tomorrow from 2pm.

Nor me! I dunno why but she really gets on my wick.

Well she can get on my.....er t.v. anytime! I've always loved (was going to say 'stalked' but given my opening sentence + the dirty minds of some of you here :wink2: ) Debbie, ever since the (in)famous Dr Who Weekend she co-presented on the much missed BSB, when I was but a slip of a boy - my Father being the boy and me being the 'slip':devil:

I tell you, this woman can WALK ON WATER!!!! She can turn water into wine and turn whine into music to my ears. Welcome back Debbie:heart:

I am fascinated to see this woman now! I expect that was part of QVC's plan-curiosity of those who don't know her,coupled with her fans watching. Hope she is more interesting than most of the drivel-filled presenters we are 'treated' to. What a pity she isn't replacing Jill Frankly-awful.

I saw her promo for her return earlier this evening. I am so happy she is coming back. She was always my favourite but when she left, the lovely Miss Roberts took her place, lol. She will be on air tomorrow from 2pm.

I thought JR was one of the original presenters on QVC so I don't think she actually replaced Debbie? I'm sure I've seen the old tapes where she came on when the channel aired for the first time but I stand to be corrected. I can see her now with very curly hair wearing a blue jacket and black skirt I think. Isn't Julian another original?

Anyway, welcome back Debbie!

I am fascinated to see this woman now! I expect that was part of QVC's plan-curiosity of those who don't know her,coupled with her fans watching. Hope she is more interesting than most of the drivel-filled presenters we are 'treated' to. What a pity she isn't replacing Jill Frankly-awful.

I would say that QVC's plan is to increase their market share by taking this step. As far as I'm aware (and please someone, put me right if I'm wrong) Debbie Flint is the first person ever to be taken back by QVC after they've left (pregnancy, illness etc excepted of course). I think they have realised how popular Debbie is. I just hope that her sense of fun has survived after all that time 'presenting' recorded shows and having little, if any interaction between herself and the viewers. Give her a while to settle back in, to the QVC way of doing things, and she'll be selling sensible policies to the government:rock:

I thought JR was one of the original presenters on QVC so I don't think she actually replaced Debbie? I'm sure I've seen the old tapes where she came on when the channel aired for the first time but I stand to be corrected. I can see her now with very curly hair wearing a blue jacket and black skirt I think. Isn't Julian another original?

Anyway, welcome back Debbie!

I am sure Julian is an 'original' too BusyLizzie. Not sure about Julia but I'd bet you were right. Unless my memory is wonky and it was Julian with the curly hair, blue jacket and black skirt, but I'm pretty sure that was me last Christmas after someone spiked my gin & Babycham.

Julia and a tall dark bloke (I know his name but can't quite remember.......John something?) were the first presenters onto the screen when QVC opened:movie:

Couldn't sleep so I turned on the the TV and Debbie is on doing Quacker!

Can't say I have ever watched more than about 5 mins of Quacker before but, she seems to be doing really well...it is like she has never left.:clapping:

Debs - QVC's no. 1.

She's finally back where she belongs. I am surprised QVC has allowed her to come back after she chose to leave, but I am pleased it did. She was always my favourite presenter and, taking into account the guys and girls doing the job right now, she will be again.

I'll be travelling home from work when she is doing her first hour this afternoon but, hopefully, I'll catch the end of it.

Congrats to Debs. But don't think she is the only one who will benefit from QVC's comedown; they will receive a much needed boost by her return.

How will the other presenters feel about her return, I wonder? Julia may have her nose put out of joint a little. But, having said that, Julia and Debbie are the old guard and should stick together. Apart from Jilly, they are the originals.

Last edited:
Julia and a tall dark bloke (I know his name but can't quite remember.......John something?) were the first presenters onto the screen when QVC opened:movie:

Was that Jon Briggs, Rozzy?

and now my memory might be playing tricks, but I thought that he returned to QVC for a short while.........

Last edited:
I really am chuffed to see Debbie back, at least she has a lovely personality, and could lighten up any room or programme she is in. Needless to say, I will be watching. Now if we could just get Paul Slavers back, it would be fantastic.

I hope the national grid are going to switch on a couple more power stations to deal with the sudden surge in demand as all these TVs get switched on at 2pm :D Plus think of all those blokes relegated to the portable in the bedroom to watch the footy!

This is the first time I've ever seen her. She's not very stylish is she? Another top heavy lady wearing unflattering shortsleeve tops. Sound like she's just come from the Eastenders set too. Not too impressed overall.

Thank you, PPC. I have never seen Debbie before. I thought I had IW world on for a few seconds. Ralph is quite uptight and she has already scared off a t-caller.

Awwww, I quite like her. She's bubbly, has usually done her homework and the thing I most liked about her is that it's all about the product, not her. I hope she's still the same in that respect.
She knows she's not a size small too - she's already commented that she has a larger wrist.

Latest posts

Back