Debbie Flint .... How old ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I don't know whether I heard this correctly but when Debbie & Dennis were joking about age, he said he was in the forties club & then I thought I heard her say she had just gone into the sixties club. Surely not ? Maybe I misheard & she said fifties.

If she is sixty though she is extremely good on it :clapping:

I was surprised to hear on a recent zumba show that CS was 45.I think she looks more in her late 30's!!!

I thought Claire Sutton had not reached 40 yet! She looks good.

I knew Debbie was just 50. She looks really well too. Her hair and skin always look lovely. Amica is 50 in June (so am I), she looks better than me and i have not had a terrible illness. I think Catherine Huntely is 39.

debbie flint looks really good. that beautiful hair and skin is down to the fact she is not starving herself lol

Itchy I'm 50 in June too *gulp*. I'm faring reasonably well. But my face benefits from my size 18 backside lol

I think Debbie looks good. She has a pretty face with lovely sparkly eyes.

Debbie's 50th Birthday uploaded to youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ93zcsgElI

Looks a bit naff in the local village hall with family and friends.
What a cheek I thought Debbie's do looked perfectly ok. She is not a super star, just a working mum. Much nicer to spend a special birthday with family nd friends in a familiar surrounding than in some posh venue that cost a fortune.

Debbie looks fan-tas-tic imo, and much younger than her years. Claire too. And how better to celebrate a birthday with family and friends..wherever it's held!

Itchy & Tinks...you should worry! I'll be 65 in August - and like you Tinks, my chops benefit from the size 18 bum!

Debbie's 50th Birthday uploaded to youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ93zcsgElI

Looks a bit naff in the local village hall with family and friends.

She is stunning. And if having friends and family celebrate a big birthday like that is naff then I'm all for naff!!!! Let's have more naff!! Rather that than a massive poncy false 'party' where everyone tries to be the centre of attention rather than being themselves!

Not naff at all. She appeared to be having a good time as did all her friends and family. What more could you ask on your birthday? To be with people you love, having a good time.

Latest posts

Back