Debbie Flint .... How old ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw DF at Wimbledon Theatre last year, she was with two other women sitting behind me in the audience but I'd already had a good old gawp at her in the foyer and can verify that she is just as pretty irl and looks far younger than her age. Imo she has a good well proportioned figure with fantastic skin and hair and I really hope she doesn't obsessively diet to go down the 'I'm wearing a size small' route and end up looking scrawny and haggard like Miss Piggy. Tbh I can't see that happening because DF doesn't come across as being vain or having a massive ego like Roberts and gives the impression she enjoys life too much to fret about being average size rather than being size 10. :cool2:

Last edited:
Debbie's 50th Birthday uploaded to youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ93zcsgElI

Looks a bit naff in the local village hall with family and friends.

It is not Simon's fault he has this attitude. He has been watching QVC for far too long and this has made him aspirational. Brainwashed, he craves a lifestyle of luxury and top quality always. I bet he's even got 600 thread count northern nights bedding.

Looks a bit naff in the local village hall with family and friends.

Why is having a party surrounded by family and friends 'a bit naff'? What's wrong with holding it in the village hall?

Enjoying an evening with family and friends is the perfect way to spend a birthday - the venue doesn't matter, it's the company that counts.

Last edited:
Debbie is a fantastic looking lady who looks superb for her age (and this from someone who is over 15 years her junior).

I love debbie Flint, she is so natural, and I love her laugh, more presenting please debs.

Latest posts

Back