Dear QVC, re: Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say I ma new to this, but your discussion about shopping smartly and the credit crunch actually made me join today. The reason is, I want everyone to know that I knew about Ojon, philosophy and Dr Denese before they came to the UK QVC. I love wathcing new beauty shows and finding out all the information I then shop via ebay. I used to be able to buy litre sizes of Philosophy for the price of one 16oz bottle in the UK...The deals where even better when the $/£ was almost 2:1.

QVC in the UK really annoy me, USA have all the big litre sizes and they never seem to run of stock, UK introduce one measly litre sized purity and it disappears for like 2 years before they can get hold of stock...honestly!

My other little rant is that Sephora in USA is like the boots/superdrug of the UK, but they seller higher calibre beauty brands. My point is that beauty brands in the UK are over-priced and are aimed at the 'higher' end purchaser/luxury line when in acutual fact they should be aimed, and priced for everyone. I would love to see QVC's beauty brands become mainstream. Some people I guess don't know quality when they see it.

Latest posts

Back