Dawny Speaks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

every time i look at DB i think of hilda ogden. its the lips. very thin lips with a bit of lipstick in the middle on the cupid's bow.

when i'm not thinking of that i'm thinking of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

dont get me wrong, there are times when she has looked ok, but generally speaking she looks like she should be blacking a grate in a lancashire mill town. how she ever got that very cute JJ into bed is a mystery to me.

anyway, yes, i know im being bitchy but *snaps fingers in shape of a W* WHATEVEOH!

what channel is C&C on? i may tune in.

BB maybe she enticed him with her stash of cash she earned whilst at QVC & also getting cheapo deal ALLLEGEDLY by dealing via kanban etc etc....
it certainly wasnt by laughing him into bed [ claws away now ]..BUT ive onlu just thrown out MY black leading grate multi fuel fire out so be careful lol x
ps sky is on 671

BB maybe she enticed him with her stash of cash she earned whilst at QVC & also getting cheapo deal ALLLEGEDLY by dealing via kanban etc etc....it certainly wasnt by laughing him into bed [ claws away now ]..BUT ive onlu just thrown out MY black leading grate multi fuel fire out so be careful lol x
ps sky is on 671

Well, Bird's custard powder isn't cheap, and Bibbler must go through vats of the stuff turning her hair that strange fluorescent canary yellow colour.

Maybe THAT'S why she left QVC: having Bibbler and Claire Sutton in the building at the same time was causing people's retinas to shut down. And as there's only room for one custard cream at le Q Dawnster got the push? :thinking:

I dont care who goes where, as long as Leonie stays put. My favourite presenter by far. Just hope Dawn sweetens her face so it no longer looks like a slapped a**e. A smile goes a long way, and a sense of humour would be a big bonus.

Thanks BurlyBeaR for your incisive comments - you crack me up, you're so funny!! I feel the same about her - it's the mismatch between the hair and the face that does it for me: long blond hair (pretty, non?) but a face like a washerwoman. Can you imagine a lad on the prowl for a lass, sees her from behind, taps her on the shoulder and then... 'the reveal'.

Thanks BurlyBeaR for your incisive comments - you crack me up, you're so funny!! I feel the same about her - it's the mismatch between the hair and the face that does it for me: long blond hair (pretty, non?) but a face like a washerwoman. Can you imagine a lad on the prowl for a lass, sees her from behind, taps her on the shoulder and then... 'the reveal'.
LOL That's exactly how I think of Michelle No Hope. :devil:

Alcohol. :cheeky:

But then, I guess the fact that La Bibby was a more mature self made woman (how appropriate for a crafter...) and owned her own business, not to mention having her own contract with "the UK's number one shopping channel" would turn any poor young guy's head.

It was a love match, pure and simple. Anyone who thought JJ was a fling that got out of hand is definitely mistaken.

Probably.

Who is JJ?

How will Catherine cope? After all she used to mention her best pal Bibby constantly!! :giggle:

QVC could host a search for Chuntley's new bezzy mate like the Paris Hilton show? Mind you, the presenter search found Craig..... :dull: .... :tongue:

Jude xx

How will Catherine cope? After all she used to mention her best pal Bibby constantly!! :giggle:

I'm sure she'll find a way to get over it: like walk into crowded shops, drop a few sweaty farts and blame some poor sod who's just standing there.

Then tell the whole world about it on Twitter... :taphead:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back