Dawny Speaks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmn mamma, I knew that would catch me out on day! I'm gonna go stick my head in a maga-mungus box of All-bran (other high fibre cereals are available).

:grin:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmn mamma, I knew that would catch me out on day! I'm gonna go stick my head in a maga-mungus box of All-bran (other high fibre cereals are available).

:grin:

I hope you take precautions :smirk:

Umm, too late, I moved...suddenly...it chafed! I'm spent!! Dangerous at my age too!! :grin:

URGH!

:puke:

I know people are into that, but it's just wrong :sad:

Fook, I just spat my coffee out reading that!! Well funny LOL!!!

Anyways off to my pit now for some zzzzzz's! Night!! :sun:

Rich

"Says Dawn, “I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join a channel that is so focused on craft and is as passionate as I am about the industry I love. I thrive on sharing my inspirations and creativity. Create and Craft will give me a more focused opportunity to do just that. I am looking forward to my first on-air date with Create and Craft on 31st May.”"

more focused than what? QVC?

theyve been your bread and butter for the last 15 years love.... be careful. a little humility may be in order.

Tony Sheridan, Managing Director of Create and Craft TV comments: “We are thrilled to welcome Dawn to the Create and Craft team and feel she will be a wonderful asset to our business. With her expert knowledge, passion for craft and huge popularity, we have every confidence that she will become a firm favourite with our viewers in no time.”

“It is an exciting time for us as we have recently extended our hours on television and we are busy expanding our product range to include knitting, stitch and sew and other crafts, such as art, jewellery-making and crafts for children.”

He added: “As more and more people start crafting, we will be keeping up with trends and making our shows and products fresh and exciting; a well-known new face like Dawn will clearly add to this fabulous mix.”

A well-known NEW face?

Has she gone for the gargoyle in a wind tunnel look (otherwise known as "the Joan Rivers Special")? Maybe Dawnie's career's not the only thing to have had a nip and a tuck? :wonder:

"Says Dawn, “I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join a channel that is so focused on craft and is as passionate as I am about the industry I love. I thrive on sharing my inspirations and creativity. Create and Craft will give me a more focused opportunity to do just that. I am looking forward to my first on-air date with Create and Craft on 31st May.”"

more focused than what? QVC?

theyve been your bread and butter for the last 15 years love.... be careful. a little humility may be in order.

Ditto. Create and Craft and Dawn Bibby deserve one another and QVC will be a better channel without her. Dawn Bibby only gained the reputation she now has thanks to the exposure and opportunities she was afforded via her appearances on QVC. I suspect that she began to get too demanding of the channel bosses and over estimated her value and importance to the channel's craft output. To suggest that QVC is not passionate about it's craft shows is plain wrong. It devotes a lot of airtime to it and, consequently, to Bibby who perhaps did not appreciate other crafting experts being brought in to present shows.

Ditto. Create and Craft and Dawn Bibby deserve one another and QVC will be a better channel without her. Dawn Bibby only gained the reputation she now has thanks to the exposure and opportunities she was afforded via her appearances on QVC. I suspect that she began to get too demanding of the channel bosses and over estimated her value and importance to the channel's craft output. To suggest that QVC is not passionate about it's craft shows is plain wrong. It devotes a lot of airtime to it and, consequently, to Bibby who perhaps did not appreciate other crafting experts being brought in to present shows.

I wonder how Miss Bibby will handle going from a big fish in a small pond to being a medium sized fish on a dedicated craft channel?

After all, C&C shoppers have been more than happy with the crafting experts already there.

Handbags at Dawn may be more literal than we suspect :tongue:

Latest posts

Back