Davina McCall Coming to Q....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Davina McCall will be bringing her 7 Minute Fitness regime to Q on Wednesday 8th of July at 9pm.

I will watch, but probably won't buy. I've wasted enough money on exercise videos over the years - to no good effect. Getting out the front door and going for a walk is my favoured way of keeping fit. I do really like Davina McCall, and I hope she is able to be herself. The trouble will be which of the presenter mob will be paired with her! I hope and pray not Jill Franks.

I will watch, but probably won't buy. I've wasted enough money on exercise videos over the years - to no good effect. Getting out the front door and going for a walk is my favoured way of keeping fit. I do really like Davina McCall, and I hope she is able to be herself. The trouble will be which of the presenter mob will be paired with her! I hope and pray not Jill Franks.

Debbie Flint is doing the show lol.

Debbie Flint is doing the show lol.

Oh good grief! I suppose now Debbie is such a diet and fitness expert it is probably only to be expected... So - get yours, get yours NOW, buy two, buy THREE, don't miss out, don't you want to know/experience it for yourself... plus pointy finger, book, twitter, back to you, facebook, my website, and ambushing Davina to appear on her BTY webchats.

That's a shame - unless there are other shows with her on, without Debbie, I think I've talked myself out of watching.

It's only £12.99 free p&p on Amazon. There was a backlash about DMc because she reckons woman should dress in sexy knickers so your man doesn't stray..............nope sorry, he gets the Marks and Sparks belly warmers and lumps it!

It's only £12.99 free p&p on Amazon. There was a backlash about DMc because she reckons woman should dress in sexy knickers so your man doesn't stray..............nope sorry, he gets the Marks and Sparks belly warmers and lumps it!

Well if they are anything like mine they probably wouldn't notice what knickers you wear.

Oh good grief! I suppose now Debbie is such a diet and fitness expert it is probably only to be expected... So - get yours, get yours NOW, buy two, buy THREE, don't miss out, don't you want to know/experience it for yourself... plus pointy finger, book, twitter, back to you, facebook, my website, and ambushing Davina to appear on her BTY webchats.

That's a shame - unless there are other shows with her on, without Debbie, I think I've talked myself out of watching.

To put the cat among the pigeons, but I would much rather watch Debbie than Davina any day!!! Some of these Z celebrities endorsing skincare, jewellery etc. etc. really bore me and never buy!! :mysmilie_5:

To put the cat among the pigeons, but I would much rather watch Debbie than Davina any day!!! Some of these Z celebrities endorsing skincare, jewellery etc. etc. really bore me and never buy!! :mysmilie_5:

Unlike DF who's a Z list "author" trying to endorse her slutty novels every five minutes, no give me anyone, anyone at all so long as it's not Debbie Flint and her hard sell.

Unlike DF who's a Z list "author" trying to endorse her slutty novels every five minutes, no give me anyone, anyone at all so long as it's not Debbie Flint and her hard sell.

Pointing out that I'm not a fan of celebrity endorsing products really, not trying to get personal really!! Can you blame Debbie, if she has the platform and is allowed by her peers to do this!!? :mysmilie_43:

Pointing out that I'm not a fan of celebrity endorsing products really, not trying to get personal really!! Can you blame Debbie, if she has the platform and is allowed by her peers to do this!!? :mysmilie_43:

Sorry, who's getting personal? I'm just pointing out that I'd sooner watch a Z lister selling beauty that a Z list pretend author promoting her slutty novels, not personal just a fact, it is ok if I have an opinion isn't it?

Lololol love these posts ....it's just Davinas facial expressions that annoy me Lolol ....pulls the weirdest ones even when not excersise get ....just go for a walk ...it's great fresh air ...less strain on the joints and more sustainable ...even walking around the shops is great excersise ..although DVDs are great in winter and when you can't get out etc...I always wait for the cheaper prices to come out and they always do :mysmilie_59:...

Lololol love these posts ....it's just Davinas facial expressions that annoy me Lolol ....pulls the weirdest ones even when not excersise get ....just go for a walk ...it's great fresh air ...less strain on the joints and more sustainable ...even walking around the shops is great excersise ..although DVDs are great in winter and when you can't get out etc...I always wait for the cheaper prices to come out and they always do :mysmilie_59:...

They are soooo funny, LOL!!! Walking or swimming, they say are the best forms of exercise - but maybe some people cannot get out and they have to watch the DVD's!!? :mysmilie_50:

As someone who has wasted a ridiculous amount of money on exercise DVDs and various other equipment, may I say don't go anywhere near these things, or slimming pants, or diet chef. I could have cruised round the world if only I had saved my cash. Walking up and down the stairs 10 times has the same effect.

CC

Walking is just amazing for me ...it lifts my mood ...keeps me from getting no energy ...and keeps me from piling the weight on ....even doing 15 mins a day is beneficial studies are saying ...

And the difference is I enjoy walking ....will be swimming on Holliday tomorrow God willing ...( won't be here for 2 weeks )
Walk walk walk ...get a walking buddy ..have a chat ...put the world to rights ...have a laugh ...somewhere built up and safe of course ..so many times I see lone women Joggers/ walkers and with earphones ...in not good ...

Not everyone is fit enough to walk 15 minutes a day, sadly, but anything is better than nothing, even one minute. If you can manage it.

Not everyone is fit enough to walk 15 minutes a day, sadly, but anything is better than nothing, even one minute. If you can manage it.

Yes, it is the cumulative effect that makes the benefit. Even 10 lots of 1 minute is better than no minutes. Adverts on telly? Jog on the spot until they're over - you'll be amazed at how unfit you are lol. I have my little four legged companion to keep me company and we do 3 short walks every day to keep us both less heavy.

CC

Latest posts

Back