Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you are going to be honest a good 60/70% of there live hours were Stephanie Weightman related
Similar with Hobbymaker with 60%+ of Crafters Companion and HunkyDory. As I’ve said before the only presenters on HM I like is Nigel and Zena(who I think has left). Although the website is closed they’re still broadcasting repeats on Virgin.

Similar with Hobbymaker with 60%+ of Crafters Companion and HunkyDory. As I’ve said before the only presenters on HM I like is Nigel and Zena(who I think has left). Although the website is closed they’re still broadcasting repeats on Virgin.
I like Nigel he’s morealess been around forever.

I also see Highlight Crafts, have made there website easier to get to live shopping

See that AAL crafts on Hobbymaker tomorrow. With their short broadcasting hours and the numbers of companies they’ll be lucky to get an hour a month. Crafters Companion and Hunkydory might have to cut their hours back🤣.

The only presenter left that I can watch is Nigel (seems as if Zena has left), so unless they get some decent presenters, HM can count me out watching.
I note that Tonic with Jodie are launching next week on Hobby Maker

It’s not the guests I have a problem with it’s the presenters. I’ve been quite enjoying watching YouTube and website live demos from various craft brands.
I like Dave Bradford, I enjoy his chill attitude, Nigel May and Andy Love when he pops on. I haven't seen much of the others to know. I order from Paper Dienamics so usually watch when Keith is on

Is there not some sort of consumer and/or broadcasting legislation that makes it illegal to keep showing phone numbers and other ordering information when the company is in a state of flux? Or are they covered legally by the strapline along the bottom of the screen?

To me it's a ludicrous situation.
What they need to include is a message something along the lines of please do not call as we aren't taking orders right now and you will be charged. I was involved in dealing with the fallout of TV phone in scandals a few years ago where people were phoning into various programmes, especially the broadcaster I worked for at the time, and the competition had closed but you could still call and were still charged for the call. There are stricter rules in place where that is concerned. It happened over a number of shows a few years ago. Now it is a different story if you ring the number and there is someone on the other end of the phone explaining it to you. That may be acceptable but I would need to check the OFCOM guidelines as it has been a while since I read them. Obviously this is shopping TV and strictly speaking is covered by the ASA so it may be slightly different

They are still live (repeats) on the YouTube channel as well. Since my Freeview signal is awful I mainly watch via YouTube these days

She is Bossy but we’ve got to give Sara her due she set up the business on her own.

And she done Strictly

Dave Bradfords been around forever, there probably isn’t a shopping channel, he hasn’t worked for
Yes I will give her her dues, she started up her business whilst at University and it sure has grown and diversified. I watched her the first time she was on C&C (or it might have been IW) she was pushy/bossy then so that hasn’t changed. I can’t say I dislike her as I don’t.

Sorry can't stand that overpowering narcissist Nigel May.

Latest posts

Back