Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you are going to be honest a good 60/70% of there live hours were Stephanie Weightman related
Similar with Hobbymaker with 60%+ of Crafters Companion and HunkyDory. As I’ve said before the only presenters on HM I like is Nigel and Zena(who I think has left). Although the website is closed they’re still broadcasting repeats on Virgin.

Similar with Hobbymaker with 60%+ of Crafters Companion and HunkyDory. As I’ve said before the only presenters on HM I like is Nigel and Zena(who I think has left). Although the website is closed they’re still broadcasting repeats on Virgin.
I like Nigel he’s morealess been around forever.

I also see Highlight Crafts, have made there website easier to get to live shopping

See that AAL crafts on Hobbymaker tomorrow. With their short broadcasting hours and the numbers of companies they’ll be lucky to get an hour a month. Crafters Companion and Hunkydory might have to cut their hours back🤣.

The only presenter left that I can watch is Nigel (seems as if Zena has left), so unless they get some decent presenters, HM can count me out watching.
I note that Tonic with Jodie are launching next week on Hobby Maker

Latest posts

Back