Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is a wealthy gay man.
That is a very presumptuous statement or do you know him personally? I don't think taking a holiday now and again means he is wealthy. We take several short holidays every year in fact just had 8 lovely days in Lincolnshire and its paid for because we spend wisely and are not remotely wealthy, in fact as 'pensioners' we really enjoy life and why not. I don't mind Craig at all and hope he continues to enjoy life.

Why get so precious about saying "a wealthy gay man " ??????

Read any press report and its always...............

"a 58 year old grandmother"

"a 34 year old mother of two"

"an unemployed 23 year old student"

"a 66 year old widow"

Much as we all hate it, we are ALL categorised, and if its something out of the 'norm', then like a cartoon its invariably highlighted !

I am 65 and widowed with no kids, but I would LOVE to be described as................ "this woman who was a child of the 60's, danced around her handbag and rode a scooter with hundreds of lamps and a tiger's tail" !!!!!

Not fussed what he is or where he goes but don't miss him when he is not there but i could say the same about most of them.

Why get so precious about saying "a wealthy gay man " ??????

Read any press report and its always...............

"a 58 year old grandmother"

"a 34 year old mother of two"

"an unemployed 23 year old student"

"a 66 year old widow"

Much as we all hate it, we are ALL categorised, and if its something out of the 'norm', then like a cartoon its invariably highlighted !

I am 65 and widowed with no kids, but I would LOVE to be described as................ "this woman who was a child of the 60's, danced around her handbag and rode a scooter with hundreds of lamps and a tiger's tail" !!!!!

I too had a tiger in my tank, and still do!

Got quite excited when I saw the heading. thought he was leaving! what a bitter disappointment. wonder what tney wll make of him in Croatia. they are a very down to earth people.

Got quite excited when I saw the heading. thought he was leaving! what a bitter disappointment. wonder what tney wll make of him in Croatia. they are a very down to earth people.

He was back last night , doing the TSV , I wonder if he will tell us all about his holidays....I don't read their blogs. I only read Alison Keenan's and Beulah's when they were ill.
By the way, does anyone know how Beulah is getting on?

Heya Betty,

I don't know what you're getting all upset about! I didn't say anything bad about him! A friend of mine knows him. He drives a flashy car, goes on lots of hols and the QVC contracts are well-remunerated.
That is a very presumptuous statement or do you know him personally? I don't think taking a holiday now and again means he is wealthy. We take several short holidays every year in fact just had 8 lovely days in Lincolnshire and its paid for because we spend wisely and are not remotely wealthy, in fact as 'pensioners' we really enjoy life and why not. I don't mind Craig at all and hope he continues to enjoy life.

yes I like Craig. He works for a living so why can he not spend his money how he likes

Heya Betty,

I don't know what you're getting all upset about! I didn't say anything bad about him! A friend of mine knows him. He drives a flashy car, goes on lots of hols and the QVC contracts are well-remunerated.
I am not 'upset' about anything in your post the day I get upset about a post on a forum is the day I will delete it from my ipad. I just disagreed with what you said so dont you be worrying about it.

He said on QVC one day he had one of the small smart cars perhaps he has more than one of course.

yes I like Craig. He works for a living so why can he not spend his money how he likes

I would have to agree with that and before anyone else says it, I work and spend my money on gardening products LOL :thinking: (prev post) Good luck to Craig and his holidays, cars, bedding and anything else.

CC

I'm not struck on him myself, but it's his money and his business how he spends it.

I'm not struck on him myself, but it's his money and his business how he spends it.

Too true and I hope he enjoys splashing his cash......we're only on this earth once and I'm a great believer in living and let live! Each to their own I say whether it be collecting bears, buying jewellery, clothes or cars, etc., we're all entitled to take great pleasure from what pleases us at the end of the day.

Craig is a salesman on a shopping channel - his lifestyle and how he chooses to spend his time and money are personal to him.

He is not my favourite presenter so I avoid watching him... Others will love him... QVC will monitor sales figures and as long as Craig hits the projections he will continue to be employed... and continue to share details of his life that he wants to share... If hearing those details is annoying then hit the mute button.

P.S. in a recession, we need people to spend money if they can afford it so where's the harm?

Of course how he spends his money is up to him, nobody is saying otherwise actually.

BUT I happen to be one of those that remember not so long ago when he spoke on air about his sister not being able to pay her heating bill ! THAT sort of personal information he should have kept to himself if he wants to 'splash the cash', because no matter how you dress it up, it tends to leave a nasty taste. Would anyone on here discuss family financial matters to anyone outside family, let alone the viewing public ? NO I THOUGHT NOT.

Saw on Craig's website that he once worked in the travel industry and apparently presents for Sky Travel or perhaps has in the past. So he probably travels for business reasons as well as pleasure with many of the costs paid for by the employer like Sky Travel if he still does presentations for them. Must be a nice life ... :)

I love Craig,he's one of my favourite presenters along with Jilly Halliday and Debbie Greenwood.Maybe I just like the *quiet* less effected members of the QVC team!

Theres not many I REALLY dislike...only a couple!! oh I like Dale too!

Latest posts

Back