Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He tends to gabble a bit so I can't always hear what he says - perhaps he needs some elocution lessons :mysmilie_696: Not the best presenter but I prefer him to some of the others. He was quite good on a Liz Earle show the other night - much better at skincare than the dreadful Charlie, whose sales technique seems to consist of telling us he's going to buy the product for his partner/sister/daughter - yawn, yawn! I quite fancy Craig - wonder if he's single? If you're reading this Craig, fancy a date with a thirty-several vivacious brunette? You can be Eliza Doolittle to my Professor Higgins :mysmilie_348:

hands off... i saw him first:mysmilie_687:

Craig comes accross as a sweet genuine warm and friendly man. Pipa is my favourite presenter by far though.

IMO, he has a lovely demeanour, like most people in the south west (Bristol esp).

hands off... i saw him first:mysmilie_687:

Yeah, well - I suspect we would just end up comparing notes on threadcounts, colourways and Kelly Hoppen's hair rather than actually getting under the duvet :mysmilie_81: Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

I always try to restrict my comments to presenters' presenting style rather than about their personal features and attributes. BUT I find Craig's very pronounced accent very off-putting, I can't help but focus on it and miss what he is actually saying. Michaela from Yankee Candles is also from Bristol but has a milder accent which sounds attractive.

Poor bloke, it's my fault not his, but I do wonder sometimes if he slightly exaggerates it for some reason ?

Linda :mysmilie_11:

What you mean like Lorraine Kelly, Cilla Black, et all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_17:

What you mean like Lorraine Kelly, Cilla Black, et all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_17:

Quite likely ! As does my brother who developed a particularly strong and harsh cockney accent when he married a girl from Dagenham. I'm pleased to say he has now ditched the wife (5 timing little b!tch) but he has retained the accent. :mysmilie_11:

Linda

PS no offence meant to the accent, just the ex sister in law :mysmilie_701:

Yeah, well - I suspect we would just end up comparing notes on threadcounts, colourways and Kelly Hoppen's hair rather than actually getting under the duvet :mysmilie_81: Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

sounds like a good night in to me!

I don't see much of him really but I certainly don't mind his accent which is nice and warm. At least his voice doesn't go up an octave like Anthony Heywood's does when he is excited. Craig does flap his arms about a bit but that could be considered part of his persona. One thing that I have noticed is that he is always immaculate and well turned out. He also knows how to wear colours that suit him.

I don't see much of him really but I certainly don't mind his accent which is nice and warm. At least his voice doesn't go up an octave like Anthony Heywood's does when he is excited. Craig does flap his arms about a bit but that could be considered part of his persona. One thing that I have noticed is that he is always immaculate and well turned out. He also knows how to wear colours that suit him.

With all the fashion expertise at QVC you would think presenters would get it right in terms of the colours they wear, but they often don't. Charlie is a particular culprit, sometimes he wears colours that make him look really ill. I do like Charlie BTW and enjoy watching shows he presents but he could do with a Colour Me Beautiful session!

With all the fashion expertise at QVC you would think presenters would get it right in terms of the colours they wear, but they often don't. Charlie is a particular culprit, sometimes he wears colours that make him look really ill. I do like Charlie BTW and enjoy watching shows he presents but he could do with a Colour Me Beautiful session!

I think that it is more difficult to find colours that suit when you are on the pale side. Darker skins look good with just about any colour!

I think that it is more difficult to find colours that suit when you are on the pale side. Darker skins look good with just about any colour!

Still no excuse for Dale wearing an extremely unflattering black suit jacket that made him look:
a) Completely washed out &
b) As though he was on his way to a wake! :mysmilie_81:

Craig's accent is annoying in the extreme & grates on my nerves & the man himself is like some sort of hyperactive Xmas elf but at least he has a nice wardrobe & wears clothes that are cut & fit well! :mysmilie_11:

Maybe with all the popularity at the moment for the Twilight/True Blood/goth vampire look perhaps Charlie and Dale are trying to be on trend :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back