Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like him too...his enthusiasm is quite endearing...loves his yankee candles aswell so he cant be all bad !!

He tends to gabble a bit so I can't always hear what he says - perhaps he needs some elocution lessons :mysmilie_696: Not the best presenter but I prefer him to some of the others. He was quite good on a Liz Earle show the other night - much better at skincare than the dreadful Charlie, whose sales technique seems to consist of telling us he's going to buy the product for his partner/sister/daughter - yawn, yawn! I quite fancy Craig - wonder if he's single? If you're reading this Craig, fancy a date with a thirty-several vivacious brunette? You can be Eliza Doolittle to my Professor Higgins :mysmilie_348:

Can't say I've watched much of Craig but what I have seen of him just counjers a picture of an excitable puppy. I don't live anywhere near Bristol but would say that his accent is quite mild and appealing. At least he's got some personailty c.f. the other male "woodtop" presenters.

Can't say I've watched much of Craig but what I have seen of him just counjers a picture of an excitable puppy. I don't live anywhere near Bristol but would say that his accent is quite mild and appealing. At least he's got some personailty c.f. the other male "woodtop" presenters.

was just going to post exactly the same comment..he always reminds me of the Kleenex labrador puppy !

I like Craig - I must admit I didn't think he should have won the competition, as he was already an experienced presenter of sorts - but tbh with you he seems like a lovely chap and is keen and enthusiastic. He's also been a trooper this week with all the bad weather (as have the others) - but one day he did the morning show and then came back on in the evening and into the night, so kudos to him for that...

I like Craig - I must admit I didn't think he should have won the competition, as he was already an experienced presenter of sorts - but tbh with you he seems like a lovely chap and is keen and enthusiastic. He's also been a trooper this week with all the bad weather (as have the others) - but one day he did the morning show and then came back on in the evening and into the night, so kudos to him for that...

yes I noticed he has been on air a lot
He seems a genuinely nice chap

I think Craig seems like such a sweet, happy soul, and I'm happy to have someone like that in my living room any day of the week.

I saw him on a Sky travel programme over the Xmas hols, I wonder if it was an ancient one or does he work for Sky and QVC? Are the presenters allowed to work for other broadcasters?

Oh yeah, and I wouldn't have thought Craig would be interested in ladies of any hair colour or age.... Sorry Professor Higgins!! Maybe I'm wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairynuff
was just going to post exactly the same comment..he always reminds me of the Kleenex labrador puppy !

make that the ANDREX puppy

:mysmilie_34: Sorry but ours is nothing like Craig.

:mysmilie_17:

Attachments

• Picture 424.jpg
    Picture 424.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 143
Oh yeah, and I wouldn't have thought Craig would be interested in ladies of any hair colour or age.... Sorry Professor Higgins!! Maybe I'm wrong?

I would be amazed if you were wrong - so it's just as well that I am not a lady!

Craig's ok, he's just got that annoying habit of clasping his hands together and sort of swinging his shoulders from side to side. He's much less irritating than most. My pet hate is fashion guru :mysmilie_73: Glen Campbell - I just can't watch him, whoever he's presenting with I just have to switch off.

I would be amazed if you were wrong - so it's just as well that I am not a lady!

Ah, so you're not a vivacious, brunette Philippa??! Fair do's, I'd fancy him if I was a blonde, vivacious CountK.!! :mysmilie_17: I bet he'd be a wee bundle of cuddly fun! :)

Latest posts

Back