Craig Rowe has bought five of the Elemis TSVs....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have no fear kids Catherine is on later, she's had ALL day to buy buy buy the tsv before work. My guess is 37, though I might be doing her a miss service here, it could be 103.

One things for sure she'll let us know every 17 seconds or so, just in case we forget :)

I'm fed up of seeing it now, just can't watch anymore. Have they said how many have been sold? It feels like they have been flogging it for weeks now.:mysmilie_490:

Just turned and watched part of the show. So its 71,000 since they show at midnight, so what about the amount sold from Thursday.

Oh and presenters are group buying and getting sent to one address to save on postage etc.

I've bought one, in my efforts to find a Liz Earle replacement.
Does it not occur to the presenters that some people will actually be buying for themselves and not the coalman!
Now who will admit that they remember the coalman calling.

Have no fear kids Catherine is on later, she's had ALL day to buy buy buy the tsv before work. My guess is 37, though I might be doing her a miss service here, it could be 103.

One things for sure she'll let us know every 17 seconds or so, just in case we forget :)

no she won't - she'll be putting on her best fake panic look and biting her nails, saying how she hopes there's one left for her.

They have sold 64000 :eek: double :eek: !!!! Even if they make £20 profit pounds on each set= £1280000:eek:

Can we REALLY believe that these amounts are being sold ??? Remember the Auction World channel that went bust because of the over-inflated starting prices ? - I'm not saying nuffink ! But if around this amount of profit is being made on ONE product over the course of 24 hours, then a hell of a lot of money is being made by someone somewhere.

Just for the record, compared to my spending over the last 9 years, I watch q very little now, its just a beauty and bedding flogging channel with the same items being regurgitated.

I've got mine but only because I'm happy how much each item is at tsv price

£40 odd for the moisturiser...my foot!!!! Wouldn't pay that but ok at about £8 a piece

As for the retail value of about £160.....as my mum would say it shows you what they're making!!!! Even at £46 they are still making a good profit, we aren't getting them given away!!!

ok this annoys me so much i had to bring it here from the AD thread. is it just me???

i know i keep on bringing this up, but if what they claim really is the true value, why isn't that the 'qvc price' that's crossed through?? why does everyone totally ignore that? what you're saving is a tenner, not over a hundred!

Last I caught when channel hoping 78,000.

QVC are not allow or so they used to say on air, false claims of amount of product sold or left in stock. Think that one is covered in false advertising.

Come on, say Elemis let them have the kit at say £20, so 80,000+ sold so how many £20 is that for both Elemis and Qvc!!!!! Even after VAT they only made £10 on each kit, that is still a hell of a lot of profit for one day.

Even online at discounts of 25% as timetospa or discontinue of 10% in stores no way would they make that much money in 24 hours or even a week.

You'll be seeing that kit again, selling for a couple of quid more than the TSV price, until every last one has gone. As if we weren't sick of the sight of it.

Shades of Mo.ton Brown and that ****** heavenly ginger lily set.... It turned up for months after they'd gone.

Latest posts

Back