Craig: "I've been to Gran Canaria several times....."

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I'll bet you have dear!

Also said he'd meant to visit a little fishing village, the subject of one of the photos in the camera presentation "but had never made it"

Hmmmm!

I know lots of single boys who've been to GC several times and never saw much outside of their hotel rooms either :happy:

Never been actually, but I know plenty that have. Am always told that it wouldn't be my cup of tea - bit more Babycham than Veuve Clicquot apparently. :giggle:

Eric's Mum, Gran Canaria is a well known year-round sunshine playground for gay men. it has a reputation for being a teeny weeny bit seedy, with outdoor sex taking place openly in an area called the dunes. There's a shopping centre called the Yumbo which is where all the gay bars are. When the shops close, the bars open.

Its not unusal for people to come back after 2 weeks in august looking as deathly pale as they were when they arrived.

I've never been of course :angel:

I prefer Sitges...

Eric's Mum, Gran Canaria is a well known year-round sunshine playground for gay men. it has a reputation for being a teeny weeny bit seedy, with outdoor sex taking place openly in an area called the dunes. There's a shopping centre called the Yumbo which is where all the gay bars are. When the shops close, the bars open.

Its not unusal for people to come back after 2 weeks in august looking as deathly pale as they were when they arrived.

I've never been of course :angel:

I prefer Sitges...

Me too - off again in September for the umpteenth time :smirk:

eek - i usually go in september! we've probably been rammed in el Horno for happy hour at the same time. or stood in El Piano at 3am singing showtunes...or is that just me? :cheeky:

Well it's a small world - El Piano is a regular haunt especially when Ray is on crooning - Don't Rain on my Parade etc

Nothing wrong with loving your wife Stewie, lucky lady.

So... let me get this straight (sorry). A gay guy can only go to Gran Canaria if he wants sex in the sand dunes? He would at least have a burnt arse if that were the case surely.

Nothing wrong with loving your wife Stewie, lucky lady.

So... let me get this straight (sorry). A gay guy can only go to Gran Canaria if he wants sex in the sand dunes? He would at least have a burnt arse if that were the case surely.

I don't think it's mandatory! You'd risk getting a lecture off Ultrasun Abbie if you got any burnt bits :cheeky:

Saw him in a video sometime back. Some bear party somewhere and he was up the front getting his groove on in his little red hat, looked very cute.

BurlyBeaR - Your post is offensive. Quite why you feel it necessary to comment on the private life of a QVC presenter is beyond me. It is quite unnecessary.

Latest posts

Back