CRAFT TSV 23/24 March 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not kanban again ! Yawn they've had some really good TSV's in the past like the cropodile, can't we have some more tools , or tim holtz products, or are TSV's just to flog stuff people don't really want nowadays? what I really would like is a craft day with absolutely no decoupage or iris folding ... any votes for that?

Well Kanban is not my thing so I won't be buying but their kits must sell or they wouldn't keep having them as TSVs.

I am going to the show at Harrogate at the weekend and there's always a great selection of products there so I won't have any problems finding lots of goodies there.

I know people love making cards - I've made plenty myself and have bought loads of kits in the past. However, I for one am sick of cardmaking TSV's all the time!!! The last craft day, which was last month I think, was pretty much nothing BUT card making. I love cardmaking, but I don't want an entire day devoted to it. I'd like to see a wider range of craft products from painting, to perhaps quilting tools, knitting etc. I know they do sometimes feature these and dedicate entire hours to them (and in the past I have bought knitting/painting products etc), but not enough in my opinion. Instead, it's mainly cardmaking. :(

The TSVs they've had lately take all the imagination out of crafting. It's cardmaking by numbers, basically.

who is this Daniel Green that presented with Rosemary, I missed the show, but over on ukscrappers, he didn't go down too well, apparently they called him a tanned lardy grease ball or to that effect.

who is this Daniel Green that presented with Rosemary, I missed the show, but over on ukscrappers, he didn't go down too well, apparently they called him a tanned lardy grease ball or to that effect.

LMAO :4::4::4:Best laugh I've had in a long while.

LOL - I've been watching him this afternoon (I have Kim and Co on in the background) and I was just thinking that he seems to be much paler then when he first appeared on our screens. Perhaps someone has told him to go easy on the fake tan?

I remember him saying he has had lots of experience on QVC USA! Personally I don't like him much, very slippery looking! Perhaps they got rid of him and landed him on us!

this is what is in it

3 x sheets of Mirri Royal Scroll (1 gunmetal,1 silver, 1 copper)
1 x sheet of Silver Mirri Rimini Blossom
1 x sheet of Gunmetal Mirri Rimini Blossom withHolographic design
2 x sheets of Mirri Romantic Love (1 Silver,1 Gold)
1 x Gold Mirri Birthday Swirls
2 x sheets of Mirri Stargazer Lilies(1 Copper, 1 Gunmetal)
1 x Copper Mirri Cosmo
1 x Gold Mirri Verona Gardens
2 x sheets of Lustra Tiffany Scroll (1 black, 1 white)
1 x sheet of Black Lustra Rimini Blossom
1 x sheet of Cream Lustra Romantic Love
2 x Sheets of Lustra Birthday Silk (1 Cream, 1 Black)
1 x Cream Lustra Cosmo
1 x White Lustra Gold Vine

20 x sheets of A4 Foiled Paper :
1 x Gold vine on white paper with black foil
1 x Gold vine on white paper with Gold foil
1 x stargazer lilies on copper paper with black foil
1 x stargazer lilies on white paper with silver foil
1 x rimini blossom on white paper with gold foil,
1 x rimini blossom on black paper with silver foil
1 x verona garden on cream paper with gold foil
1 x romantic love on cream paper with black foil
1 x romantic love on black paper with gold foil
1 x romantic love on black paper with silver foil
1 x tiffany scroll on white paper with gold foil
1 x tiffany scroll on white paper with silver foil
1 x cosmo on cream paper with gold foil
1 x cosmo on copper paper with black foil
1 x royal scroll on copper paper with black foil
1 x royal scroll on cream paper with gold foil
1 x royal scroll on white paper with silver foil
1 x birthday swirls on blackpaper with gold foil,
1 x birthday swirls on cream paper with gold foil
1 x birthday swirls on black paper with silver foil.
4 x A5 sheets of Mirri Card Luxury Frames (1 Gold with black print,1 Copper with black print, 1 Silver with black print, 1 Silver with gold print) with sentiments such as Thank You, Happy Birthday and Congratulations
1 x A5 Cream Lustra with gold print
1 x A5 Gunmetal Mirri with silver print Sheet of die-cut Sentiments such as With Love Just For You and Happy Birthday
1 x sheet of 100 Diamond Look & faux Pearl adhesive gem stones in black silver, white and gold
8 yards of Organza Ribbon (2 yards each of black, gold, rust and white)
1 x instructions sheet

40 Sheets of Reflective Metallic Foiled Card & Papers, Ribbon & Adhesive Gems
Item Number: 587975
QVC Price £22.00
Today's Special Value Price £18.17
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £4.45

Create professional-looking cards with this extensive metallic card-making kit. Whether you're a novice or experienced crafter, the versatile set contains the high-quality card and stylish finishes you need to make the most luxurious cards. Glitzy and glamorous, you'll receive 20 foiled A4 sheets of cardstock and 20 of foiled paper. You can use these sheets for matting, layering and toppers as well as cards. The set also contains four A5 sheets of co-ordinating die-cut frames, sheets of sentiments, pearl and diamond-look stickers and organza ribbons.

6a00e54eff27048834011168c340c6970c-pi

If you want to see him in the flesh he's on with dawn at 11am.

A craft stall in Chelmsford market sells a great range of Kanban stuff, and you buy it by the sheet at 60 pence or so. The QVC kits are fine if you want to make a lot of similar cards but I prefer some variety.

Linda

Latest posts

Back