Congealed Raw Looking Pies !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Forgive me :51: I just assumed you ate everything in sight

Last edited:
To be fair, Momma, I think there was steam coming from the Manure and Pickle one...

Too late Mia, it's gone!
I believe you can still go on waitlist for the Cheese and Essence of Bat's Ovaries one, sounds yummy, and given an honourable mention in the Poisoner's Handbook...

Sorry, I'm too impatient for waitlist. I'm off to the local garden centre to see if they have any there! See you later!

The Fetlock and Fig option looks promising, or perhaps the Curried Goat's Hooves & Spring Onion...decisions, decisions...
Oh now, this one must surely be worth trying, what does the preamble say, oh yes, 'blood extracted from the jugular of a particularly recalcitrant camel, is subtly mixed with bonobo monkey glands, and cooked to perfection with our patented spice mix, (ingredients: lemsip, tomato ketchup, raisins, ground pistachio nuts), and matured for 153 days in a kitchen in luxor..."
I'm off to order.

The Fetlock and Fig option looks promising, or perhaps the Curried Goat's Hooves & Spring Onion...decisions, decisions...
Oh now, this one must surely be worth trying, what does the preamble say, oh yes, 'blood extracted from the jugular of a particularly recalcitrant camel, is subtly mixed with bonobo monkey glands, and cooked to perfection with our patented spice mix, (ingredients: lemsip, tomato ketchup, raisins, ground pistachio nuts), and matured for 153 days in a kitchen in luxor..."
I'm off to order.

Mmnn. Does it go with Smash?

Latest posts

Back