Completely unhelpful statements

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree, think they both generally have excellent advice on a product. Very rarely have seen them do a bad show. Experience does shine through :mysmilie_5:

If I recollect, didn't DF once work at ideal world, if that was that case they could surely use her at the moment to help get their tumbling down house in order.

If I recollect, didn't DF once work at ideal world, if that was that case they could surely use her at the moment to help get their tumbling down house in order.

Yes - Debbie jumped ship with a number of other presenters (Paul Lavers, Steve Whatley, and Anthony Heywood). Three of whom are involved with The Craft Channel. Wonder if they'd take on Debs? Somehow I suspect Debbie Greenwood would put an elegantly shod foot down on that particular idea.... I don't imagine Debbie Flint is the easiest person to work alongside.

There was an extremely helpful and informative comment from Ms Franks back in February, when she was showing a Lulu Guinness umbrella and she said it stops you getting wet! I was so interested to hear that and it sounded so useful, I went from thinking I wouldn't buy this odd looking gadget to almost buying six at £25 each!

... and you could have kept one in the car (although it might not fit in the glove compartment), one by the side of your bed (useful if you get any intruders in the night!) one in the bathroom, one in the......

Latest posts

Back