Come on Barbie, Lets go party....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nearly saw Goodys cockles in those shorts
:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_471:
One thing I hate to see is middle aged women in short shorts, usually complete with high heeled slingbacks & chicken legs! (Oh & a low vest top usually completes, "the look"). Very unfortunate.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_471:
One thing I hate to see is middle aged women in short shorts, usually complete with high heeled slingbacks & chicken legs! (Oh & a low vest top usually completes, "the look"). Very unfortunate.

She's got good legs though hasn't she? Wish mine were half as good!

No denying a fine pair of pins, but I can think of nothing worse than being admired from the back and then making people jump when you turn round.

I speak from experience here. A few years ago I was at the V Festival and found myself seperated from the group, I was dancing about (blame the drink) wearing a beanie hat and it was very dark. I young lad of about 18 started to dance along side me and was quite happlily trying to impress me, all of a sudden bright lights flashed and his face was a picture. God I didnt know people could run that fast. It was hilarious and still causes much merriment whenever remembered by Mr Y.

Hahaha oh no! But to be fair Yorko 18 is barely past an embeo. It's when any of us get that reaction from a 40+ year old we need to worry lol x.

Hahaha oh no! But to be fair Yorko 18 is barely past an embeo. It's when any of us get that reaction from a 40+ year old we need to worry lol x.

Thats true, I really I should be grateful that even in the dark I had something going for me

Except when she's had a couple.....

http://youtu.be/Z_8JLkwzpd0
Well I support a team with clueless owners who rarely even turn up to watch and when they do put in an appearance leave before the end, so I would happily swap them for Delia who actually cares about her club! Good for her displaying some passion for her team and showing she's not the prim and proper goody two shoes people think.

Well I support a team with clueless owners who rarely even turn up to watch and when they do put in an appearance leave before the end, so I would happily swap them for Delia who actually cares about her club! Good for her displaying some passion for her team and showing she's not the prim and proper goody two shoes people think.
Agreed, BB, Boris Bear, (it's a cyber teddy bear's picnic lol), but to me she was like the predecessor to Princess Di, (a brunette version). The convent girl demeanour & ettiquete, floral print neck high blouses etc.
It was very funny to watch but hugely cringey too plus I felt like her image that made her a nation's fav cookery teacher ebb away.

lol lol lol!

Put me out of my misery though Barbs. What is werthers and vodka? Is there a connection and have I missed summat?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, BB, Boris Bear, (it's a cyber teddy bear's picnic lol), but to me she was like the predecessor to Princess Di, (a brunette version). The convent girl demeanour & ettiquete, floral print neck high blouses etc.
It was very funny to watch but hugely cringey too plus I felt like her image that made her a nation's fav cookery teacher ebb away.

No Nikki surely not, she's on the pedestal for her cookery skills not for being mother theresa, dont we accept that she has a life away from the stove lol ...

No Nikki surely not, she's on the pedestal for her cookery skills not for being mother theresa, dont we accept that she has a life away from the stove lol ...

Oh yes DJ I know she's skilled & I have followed the odd recipie of Del's myself & loved the results. I just found it a bit cringey to watch in a David Brent from The Office kind of way lol.

Latest posts

Back