Come on Barbie, Lets go party....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
image.jpg

Gosh she gets younger with every appearance..... doesn't she?

How old is she do we think? Just asking as I've often thought people look good for their age & then it transpires that they're about 10+ years younger than I thought. :thinking:

Never mind MH, who's the blonde model plonked on the end? She looks very awkward

Flip ............. i thought that was an invitation for me to go partying lol.

She looks like Barbie's gran, or as Pipa said about her own hair, a 70's reject

How old is she do we think? Just asking as I've often thought people look good for their age & then it transpires that they're about 10+ years younger than I thought. :thinking:

I'd put her at about the same as JR. 54-ish?

Compare....

image.jpg

View attachment 8849

Gosh she gets younger with every appearance..... doesn't she?

Credit where due, she looks good if she's of a similar age to Julia. Julia looks great for her age too imo, however I think the one that's worn the best has to be Linda Lusardi, she's 54 now. Can't copy a pic at the mo as using firefox, but for no surgery or fillers I think she looks incredible.

Completely off on a tangent but I found out last week that Delia Smith was 71. Now she looks amazing for her age.

They look so dated, imo they are both more like the Dolly Birds of the 60s.....

zactly what i thought barbs - i was just getting the werthers ready.

I agree, probably about the same age as JR. Mainly because her father appears in some of the promo clips, otherwise really she could be anywhere between 50's and late 60's, depending on how much work she's had done. It's a very ageing look that she favours though - she might pile on the slap for the telly but that hair suggests that she probably wheels out the full business most of the time. Wonder what she's like when her daughters bring the boyfriends round??

With regards to thr "fashion" Googy looks far from that in top to toe floral in fact she looks quite "baddy"

And what was with the shortie shorts. I know she has a great figure and all but WTF would a woman of her age go anywhere in that ensamble

Last edited:
With regards to thr "fashion" Googy looks from from that in top to toe floral in fact she looks quite "baddy"

And what was with the shortie shorts. I know she has agreat figure and all but WTF would a woman of her age go anywhere in that ensamble
Yeh but u can roll them up in a suitcase & never have to worry about taking the iron apparently :wink: See Yorko, every cloud as they say lol.

With regards to thr "fashion" Googy looks from from that in top to toe floral in fact she looks quite "baddy"

And what was with the shortie shorts. I know she has agreat figure and all but WTF would a woman of her age go anywhere in that ensamble

YORKO ...... Have you been on the old voddie :happy:

Yeh but u can roll them up in a suitcase & never have to worry about taking the iron apparently :wink: See Yorko, every cloud as they say lol.

Thats true Nikki I must remember to think of the attributes before I diss in future

Have just flicked over for a look during half time in the footie.
Blimey, she's not favouring the subtle look this season, is she?
She must have some serious nightmares to come up with those psychedelic numbers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Just as well they're going away clothes really as you'd need a sturdy pair of sunglasses to be in the vicinity of most of the said garments :cool:

Latest posts

Back