Collection of Return Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Did anyone who purchased the Dell Inspirion Duo have problems getting it collected? It's now the 7th working day and the piece of useless kit is still boxed up ready to be collected on my coffee table.

It's now never going to get back before the second payment is due, so annoying.

I'd double check that the return information went through to the courier company correctly. I had a printer waiting for collection at the end of Dec and after waiting the 10 days I'd been told for for the courier to show up, I phoned CS and found out that it hadn't been keyed through correctly when I originally phoned up. So it was another 10 days before it went back :headbang:

Just phoned and apologised put it through again and told me to wait another 5 to 7 working days.

The message on the 514131 line is interesting, they are working through extended returns but to wait the full 21 days for refund or replacement.

After everything that has happened over the past few months I think
It is time to close my QVC account, I really can't see me ever shopping with them again.

Just phoned and apologised put it through again and told me to wait another 5 to 7 working days.

The message on the 514131 line is interesting, they are working through extended returns but to wait the full 21 days for refund or replacement.

After everything that has happened over the past few months I think
It is time to close my QVC account, I really can't see me ever shopping with them again.

Hi Graham,
Is this the PC you have already been charged twice for then, now facing another payment being taken and then a three week delay to obtain a refund for it's return ?

There's plenty room at Birchwood for all the returns that they are struggling to get though.
It will give the staff something to stock their empty shelves with, only if they can stop walking around doing nothing.

Hi Graham,
Is this the PC you have already been charged twice for then, now facing another payment being taken and then a three week delay to obtain a refund for it's return ?

There's plenty room at Birchwood for all the returns that they are struggling to get though.
It will give the staff something to stock their empty shelves with, only if they can stop walking around doing nothing.

Yes the very one :( and still no sign of my bank charges being refunded.

Yes the very one :( and still no sign of my bank charges being refunded.

That's shocking I thought they had sorted everyone out regarding that.
Disgraceful and the matter has been swept under the carpet like there was no error on their behalf.
It's time QVC were held more accountable for some of the mistakes they make instead of hiding behind we are the nations number one shopping channel and we never put a foot wrong.

Sounds like they've really got it in for you Graham and you really don't deserve it, all the business and research this website has generated through the years. The currant attitude QVC has to this forum (and yourself) is disgusting, why are we different to everyone else is beyond me. I still have some money in credit with them and I really don't feel like ever shopping with them again having had such horrible experiences with them before christmas - not a patch on your experiences though. But we don't count do we.

Sounds like they've really got it in for you Graham and you really don't deserve it, all the business and research this website has generated through the years. The currant attitude QVC has to this forum (and yourself) is disgusting, why are we different to everyone else is beyond me. I still have some money in credit with them and I really don't feel like ever shopping with them again having had such horrible experiences with them before christmas - not a patch on your experiences though. But we don't count do we.

I really do think I will take a stand and close my account, I think this proves that Easy Pay can be nothing of the sort :(

Poor you Graham, I'd be thoroughly cheesed off too.

I had to wait 7 days before something was collected from me at the beginning of the year and it took QVC the full 21 days before they refunded me. I can't believe why their service is so hit-and-miss at times, it's utterly ridiculous when we do know that they can pull it off sometimes.......OK, not very often I know! For instance, I ordered the Kipling TSV on Sunday and it arrived before 9 o'clock this morning. However, the occasional right is no compensation to those experiencing difficulties.

Hope you get sorted sooner rather than later Graham.

As anybody tried emailing to the top in the USA. I wonder if that would get anywhere?

Another PR own-goal from QVC!

I hope you get it sorted quickly Graham; I'm not saying you deserve better treatment than any other QVC customer (certainly can't accuse them of that) but they're a bit dim bearing in mind the poor publicity you can give them.

Jude xx

I once had a garden chair that I waited OVER 5 WEEKS to be collected, and then nearly 3 weeks for the refund.
All of this could have been avoided if when presenting the item they had said just how heavy the thing was. as with my R.A I can't lift any thing that heavy.

Yes! I called up Friday 21st Jan to get the useless heap of junk collected, was told the courier company would call to arrange a collection time within the next 7 -10 days - I am still waiting. I swear though, they take the 2nd easy-pay when it's sitting in their warehouse this time (like they did with the AeroPilates machine) they will hear me without the need of a phone!

*ETA* Just called Customer Services & was told it is 7 - 10 working days, Dell do have notification of the collection & it could be any day now.

Helpful? No. Useless? Yes!

Go on, QVC, charge me the 2nd easy-pay this time, I actually dare you! I swear I will *NOT* miss you!

Just to update, STILL not been collected, I am ****** FUMING with them now & will be calling them again to have a right pop at them. Enough is enough. They are going to end up taking the 2nd easy-pay (oh how very convenient for them!) and most likely the damn thing will still be sitting in my house!

Award winning customer service my backside! Well, you've had your last ever order from me QVC.

Just to update, STILL not been collected, I am ****** FUMING with them now & will be calling them again to have a right pop at them. Enough is enough. They are going to end up taking the 2nd easy-pay (oh how very convenient for them!) and most likely the damn thing will still be sitting in my house!

Award winning customer service my backside! Well, you've had your last ever order from me QVC.

Why not tell your bank to refuse to comply with QVC's request?

That'll get them talking to you ASAP! :devil:

Why not tell your bank to refuse to comply with QVC's request?

That'll get them talking to you ASAP! :devil:

Tried to do that when the Pilates machine was sitting in their warehouse & QVC were due to take the 2nd easy pay, funnily enough there's not one thing the bank could do.

I always have difficulty in getting items collected. My local courier for some reason just will not collect anything. I've explained this to the Customer Service Dept. but they still insist on putting through two requests to the courier before they will arrange a collection by Parcelforce. Waiting times for collection therefore are never less than three weeks. I'm waiting for two items to be collected at the moment, i.e. a cook's essentials pan with a failed non stick interior (not heavy at all but they insist on a collection) and the dreaded microwave pressure cooker that I was foolish enough to be sucked into buying. This also is not heavy but they insist on collecting. I know they used to send out labels for faulty items and wonder if they've changed their policy on this?

Another day, another update (sorry you must all be bored of this by now, but I want to keep a PUBLIC record of the farce this is turning into!)

So, I called Customer Services again yesterday as the 10 working days were up, still no word from anyone, could hear her typing away & then she came out with 'Oh yes, it was put through to the courier on 2nd Feb' Same day as my 2nd phonecall to them! So I asked her what had happened with the original request as I had originally called on 22nd Jan to get it collected, no answer, just that the courier will be in touch to collect it and basically that they have no control over it as it came direct from Dell & needs to go back to them direct. Useless. QVC are basically very good at passing the buck.

When I questioned the 2nd easy-payment I was told they cannot be stopped unless the item is back with them. Excellent!

As the item is going back to Dell I am so tempted to contact them & get things moving along as I am thoroughly widdled off with QVC now.

I used to order from them regularly, but after this, NO MORE. They have definitely had their last order from me, I thought I would give them a 2nd chance after the pilates machine nonsense, but to cock up this royally again, well, words fail me.

Latest posts

Back