Claudia - Hell's Kitchen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking the same thing, last years celebrities were far more interesting. Who could forget Jim Davidson's faux pas, or Barry McGuigan sweating into the food he was preparing.:32:

I think Claudia looks like she is wearing her little sisters frocks.

I do like to see nice high heels when a woman is dressed up it is so flattering (I am a woman by the way and not one of those fetishy men!!!!)

The eye make up is terrible, she has very expressive eyes and should use them ~ not hide them under that extra long fringe. She has to shake her head when she talks to make the fringe move in order to see the autocue.

If you thought she looked awful last night wait till you see what she is wearing tonight. dress and make up and hair IMO terrible.

Claudia -Hell's Kitchen

If you thought she looked awful last night wait till you see what she is wearing tonight. dress and make up and hair IMO terrible.

Yes, I agree totally Loveheart. she has changed so much lately, and not for the better. she used to look absolutely beautiful with lovely clothes and hair. she has gone all mumish now, her make up is shiny, hair is a mess and her clothes..............! Think there must be something wrong, something troubling her, she doesn't do those silly giggles anymore, she is getting more and more like JR. Unruly hair and tasteless clothes.

Yes, I agree totally Loveheart. she has changed so much lately, and not for the better. she used to look absolutely beautiful with lovely clothes and hair. she has gone all mumish now, her make up is shiny, hair is a mess and her clothes..............! Think there must be something wrong, something troubling her, she doesn't do those silly giggles anymore, she is getting more and more like JR. Unruly hair and tasteless clothes.

Ruthmay are we talking about Claudia from QVC or Claudia Winkleman from Hells Kitchen. I think you may be talking about the former but this thread is about the second one although it did start off about the one from QVC. Hope you aren't too confused.

Ruthmay are we talking about Claudia from QVC or Claudia Winkleman from Hells Kitchen. I think you may be talking about the former but this thread is about the second one although it did start off about the one from QVC. Hope you aren't too confused.
They both have lost a lot of weight.:27:

They certainly have and they both look a bit scrawney. C. Winkleman has very boney shoulders and skinny legs. The other one is skinny all over. I wonder which one is thinner. Theres only one way to find out.

Oh Ruthmay thats so funny... We are not having a go at Claudia Sylvester, she dresses lovely and in my opinion always has, she gets the balance just right. As a Mum with three kids she just seems really together.

We are commenting about Winkleman who does Hells Kitchen and I believe has one child but seems to be dressing like a child in her Mums clothing. You are confused and i'm sorry you have vented your personal comments at the wrong person in our conversation, ooops.

I loved what she wore last night Claudia (W) .....that dress was stunning ~ bet she didn' get that from Primark........ or QVC :22:
her eye make-up was back on and she looked really nice!

Really glad that twit went!!!!

There is boyish aggression :59:

BUT then there is the kind that he has ~~~~~~~~the red mist kind :16: !!

Oh dear, Claudia Winkleman looks like she has toilet paper wrapped round her middle. Not a great look I have to say.

I loved what she wore last night Claudia (W) .....that dress was stunning ~ bet she didn' get that from Primark........ or QVC :22:
her eye make-up was back on and she looked really nice!

Really glad that twit went!!!!

There is boyish aggression :59:

BUT then there is the kind that he has ~~~~~~~~the red mist kind :16: !!
Yep, Jody lost the plot. I think he was Marco's favourate. He would have gone far in the competition, if he didn't 'go off on one'.:1:

Claudia W is indeed very funny but she still does my head in!
And so does her hair, she always seems to have her fringe in her eyes
Havent spotted the other Claudia dining yet though

Latest posts

Back