Clarks TSV 16/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint had them on last night during Kipling show in black and then Catherine seemed to have the same pair in burgundy during the early Elemis presentation. Slightly higher height than normal I think and some sort of pleating detail and zip on the outside with functional zip on the inside. Looked nice

She said something about a choice (not sure what) I sort of assumed perhaps wide and narrow fitting as she always complains about her hobbit feet.

I think Debbie F is wearing them now in the 10pm Elemis hour. They are nice enough but don't think I'll be tempted, if that is the TSV.

Clarks Enfield Ellen Side Zip Leather Ankle Boot
Item no 157175
QVC Price £64.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £5.95

The Clarks Enfield Ellen ankle boots feature stitching around the boot opening, continuing diagonally around the front and featuring a faux-zip detail with a leather tassel pull. Featuring a classic round toe design and a high stacked heel these chic and ever stylish boots are a must-have for the colder months.

Supremely comfortable - this lightweight boot is part of the Clarks Bendable range, featuring a flexible outer sole, a soft textile lining and padded cushioned sock, all of which combine to provide extra comfort. Available in both standard D fitting and a wide E fitting to ensure you achieve the perfect fit, plus an inside zip for easy on/off.

Classic colour options - whether you choose the simple Black, or the dark Bitter Chocolate Brown these ankle boots will add a chic finishing touch to any outfit, from jeans and trousers to dresses with opaques. If however you want to add a subtly colourful finishing touch, the stunning Ox Blood option is for you.
Only available in the UK and Europe at QVC UK
Both zips have leather pulls
Clarks branding to sole and insole
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 7cm (2.8")

Colour options:
Ox Blood
Black
Bitter Chocolate

http://www.qvcuk.com/Clarks-Enfield...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-157175

Wide fitting is 157 176

Last edited:
Is this another TSV that has bombed? All sizes, colours and width fittings seem to be in stock but they've switched to OTOs.

Latest posts

Back