Clarisonic replacement heads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Received an apologetic e-mail from CEO and as a way of apology £25 credited to my account and if I return the brush heads they will action the refund immediately.

So a result in some way! I have been asked to call if I am still not happy but I think I am going to draw a line under this.

Received an apologetic e-mail from CEO and as a way of apology £25 credited to my account and if I return the brush heads they will action the refund immediately.

So a result in some way! I have been asked to call if I am still not happy but I think I am going to draw a line under this.

Good for you. It is a result. Can you let me have the email details of the CEO please. Still new to this site and not sure how to search to get the details. Thanks

Good for you. It is a result. Can you let me have the email details of the CEO please. Still new to this site and not sure how to search to get the details. Thanks

Sorry to be a pain all. Can someone let me have the email details of the CEO please. Ta

Well done BB for getting
£25 credit, but qvc didn't give you the extra brush heads, which they should have, out of goodwill.. And it being their fault.. Have you spent the £25 yet? Haha :bandit:

Sadly I suspect only those who escalate their complaint to the CEO will be offered any more than a prepain label.

Jude xx

You are right Jude.. So, more peeps should make the effort and complain to the CEO, give his office something to do :bandit:

Sadly I suspect only those who escalate their complaint to the CEO will be offered any more than a prepain label.

Jude xx

I was offered £10 by CS if I decided to keep the brush heads! Saying that I did order 2 sets of each normal and sensitive.

I still believe the £25 is because of the 2 orders. It is nice to have an unconditional £25 though!

Well done BB for getting
£25 credit, but qvc didn't give you the extra brush heads, which they should have, out of goodwill.. And it being their fault.. Have you spent the £25 yet? Haha :bandit:

Not yet Daisy, but knowing me it won't be long :giggle:

Not yet Daisy, but knowing me it won't be long :giggle:

I am glad you have got a credit BB as feel a tad responsible for this cock up, i really thought it was a bargain.
After shopping with Qvc for a long time and being a beauty addict i can honestly say i am seriously cutting back on my spending this year and will think twice before buying. Lots of better offers out there on the net.

Sorry x

Latest posts

Back