Clarisonic replacement heads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So the lovely welsh lady I spoke to, although lovely was mistaken! That is so disappointing, and I feel really bad for posting on here and getting everyone's hopes up. I did take a screen print of the description where it says 'three' if any one needs it. Sorry fellow forumites!

Not your fault SS. I have the screen print too. We are all well prepared :clapping: Will see what they have to say! Bet they read this forum oo.

Not your fault SS. I have the screen print too. We are all well prepared :clapping: Will see what they have to say! Bet they read this forum oo.

I have emailed QVC today as well to ask about this and if it is not 3 will send back under DSR as would want postage returned. Shame as I used this as part of an order on my 3 easy pay code. Oh well not meant to be!!

I phoned CS again today and at first she said it is only 1 head per set, but on reading the descriptions she did say it she wasn't sure and will pass on my information to the product team who will get back to me asap. She did say maybe they made an error and I could re order to see if I receive 3 heads :wonder:

I will wait for them to call back as it is very mis leading specially as I confirmed with CS prior to ordering!!

No jabba, but their production team might be on holidays!!

I am going to put all details in an e-mail high lighting their wordings see what response I get!

Well the product description reads REPLACEMENT HEADS

Also each option title is

Normal brush heads

Its only when I pointed this out CS said the production team will nee to call me back!!

They have added a photo now with just 1 head :thinking:

I suspect everyone has that sinking feeling that, inspite of the wording, QVC will simply say it was a mistake offer a full refund to anyone who contacts them and the price will be set for a single replacement set :taphead: not the best outccome but the most likely.

The outcome everyone hopes for is a bargain 3 heads.

There's a point to me stating the obvious cos if I were thinking of buying the main unit I'd have to consider the ongoing costs and this item might mislead me into thinking I could buy 3 replacements for £17 plus postage; by the time I needed them the main unit would be out of its 30 day MBG.

It's a bit poor that QVC haven't done anything yet, regardless of the Christmas period...they act pretty quick to alter or hide an item if it's mentioned on here. I hope I'm just being pessimistic and QVC do the right thing. If people here who've contacted CS are offered 2 extra heads I wonder whether QVC will write to everyone who's ordered that item number to offer them the same? Doubtful! They weren't consistent in dealing with the Breezies bra "duo" fiasco.

Jude xx

I think they will stand firm and state because there is a choice of head type they are allowed to call the item "replacement heads", hope not, hope they treat it as a learning curve and do the honourable thing.

Still no reply :sad:

I have e-mailed them too, but nothing! Will give them this week and then will insist on speaking to a manager!

Calles CS again and she did say my e-mail and my calls have been noted on my account and they are just waiting for the vendor to respond!

QVC have changed the description on the web now stating Brush head!!!!!!!!

This is now what it says!

Description
Clarisonic replacement brush head. The brush head lasts up to three to four months and is to be used with the Clarisonic Classic Sonic Facial Cleansing System (433069). To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse with antibacterial soap and warm water.
Options:
Normal brush head - perfect for normal skin, shaving prep, and for use on the décolleté and body
Sensitive brush head - a great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types
Delicate brush head - an ultra-soft brush for those with delicate or extra-sensitive skin

They have obviously made a big cock up and are trying to weedle out of it!

I hope that those who have ordered get some satisfaction

Nope!!

Had a call yeterday from CS saying that they made an error. Sending me pre paid label or if I decided to keep the item (I ordered 2 sets each of normal and sensitive) they would credit my account with £10.

I asked for pre paid labels but I have sent an e-mail to the CEO - see what happens!!

Latest posts

Back