Clarisonic - love it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still not sure about this, it doesn't seem to be making much difference to my skin and it's bigger than i was expecting.

Have got it. Am using it so am going to see how I feel after a couple of weeks. Quick question can you use gatineu gommage with it?

Have got it. Am using it so am going to see how I feel after a couple of weeks. Quick question can you use gatineu gommage with it?

I don't as I think you have to massage that into dry skin. I use it once a week on a morning and just skip my clarisonic that day.

I do use the melatogenie cleanser with it which seems to work well. Not too many bubbles!

Was going to massage then when it goes to liquid then use the machine. Might give it a go and let everyone know how I get on. Thanks for responding.

If anyone is interested, I spotted some Clarisonics on the floor behind the counter in the QVC Warrington outlet store . Sorry but I don't know how much they were as it was manic and hubby was chomping at the bit to go home:(

Snowstorm i would not advise using an exfoliator with the Clairsonic or similar - i used the Elemis papaya enzyme cream thinking that because it didnt have "bits" it would be okay - i found it made my skin slightly "stripped" - it became red and sore - it was okay in the morning(i had loaded my night cream on) but will not be doing that again in a hurry!!

Been using mine for a week, my skin feels lumpy and getting a big spot on my chin:thinking: is this normal.

Normal? hmmm, however do we establish normal. In the last week I've upgraded from a Tresonic (which I loved) to the Clarisonic. Whilst I've yet to see the big improvement that other peeps have seen when they use the Clarisonic straight from a normal cleansing routine, I can see that the Clarisonic cleanses my skin more thorough than the Tresonic.

Interestingly I have seen what have appeared to be the beginnings of a spot, but which have not turned into anything. My skin in general is pretty normal and I don't get breakouts so I'm viewing this as a sign of deep cleansing (fingers crossed). Whilst I'm keeping an open mind on the Clarisonic - I think it is going to prove better than the Tresonic - I'm just making it punch its weight!

Been using mine for a week, my skin feels lumpy and getting a big spot on my chin:thinking: is this normal.

I started using this last Sunday and by Tuesday had not quite a spot but, more red blotch on my cheek, I think it was as Donna says clearing out my skin. The red blotch has gone now and had no further problems since.

I've also had a couple of spots since starting with the Clarisonic, and don't normally get any. Going to persist though because it gets my face so clean I'm sure it will only be good news in the longer term.

I think mine will be going back, my skin feels really tight and dry. I have been using the clarisonic cleanser and Elemis toner. I have pretty good skin anyway which has never been like this and have a sore spot on my chin.
I have been carefull only using it once a day and not pressing hard:thinking: I don't know what i am doing wrong but it costs to much to feel uncomfortable.

Miss Molly which brush head are you using? The blue delicate one would be best. I did not rate the cleansers that came with the Clarisonic. Did use the white one for sensitive skin to see how it was, but used it up and would not buy it. The orange one is for blue one is for normal skin, used it once and did not like at all.

Sorry, this isn't QVC, but I noticed Harrod's has the classic in pink, £150 and £5 goes to cancer research.

Latest posts

Back