Claire Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
Is it me ? She just gets on my nerves ,she is a classic definition of a bimbette ,her voice and mannerism just grates on me .

She'll never change - she's been like it for years. Little girly voice, and references to 'Mummy'. If I'd acted like that through my married life, my late husband would have told me to 'get over myself !' Clearly she was brought up like that, so finds it difficult to throw off the little girl mantle.

It's not just you Diamonds she is irritating BUT in her defence I find her easier to put up with than OTT Chloe (who I used to like) & Debbie 'author not' Flint.Even Julia Hooweeeever Roberts, Ann 'I tell you what' Dawson, Jill I want you to/I just love, love ,love Franks & Chuntley 30 Day MBG, I have QVC instead of blood in my veins.In fact I quite like Charlie! Dale is too smooth & Craig so eager to please.But you are never going to see perfection as non of us are on there.

What's up with Roberto having his shirt undone? Unless he'll be modelling something for the Medalion Men out there? :mysmilie_8:

I actually saw Claire behaving normally on a "fashion" hour a while back - it was refreshing and proved that she doesn't HAVE to use the silly, little-girl voice which, if you closed your eyes, would make you think there was a 5-year-old presenting the show. Perhaps she thinks all the Giggling Gertie act and hair flicking makes her appeal to the younger set.....but would the younger set be watching Q "fashion" anyway? Probably not. I find her irritating - and even more so because you know it's just a put-on act.

It's not just you Diamonds she is irritating BUT in her defence I find her easier to put up with than OTT Chloe (who I used to like) & Debbie 'author not' Flint.Even Julia Hooweeeever Roberts, Ann 'I tell you what' Dawson, Jill I want you to/I just love, love ,love Franks & Chuntley 30 Day MBG, I have QVC instead of blood in my veins.In fact I quite like Charlie! Dale is too smooth & Craig so eager to please.But you are never going to see perfection as non of us are on there.

I really like Claire and can't stand most of the others ( especially JF- listening to her for a full hour as she contradicts herself with her lies stresses me out!!)
I don't now how old Claire is, but she doesn't look a day older to me than when I started my love/hate relationship with the Q 15 years ago!

She remarked this afternoon that her daughter was appearing in Panto this year.

Hate her were girl voice but would love her hair. I watched a bit of her today and thought the jewlery was quite nice. Please just grow up woman, your children must cringe.

Hate her wee girl voice but would love her hair. I watched a bit of her today and thought the jewlery was quite nice. Please just grow up woman, your children must cringe.

Hate her were girl voice but would love her hair. I watched a bit of her today and thought the jewlery was quite nice. Please just grow up woman, your children must cringe.

I don't know her but as far as presenting goes I can't stand her, I find her uncomfortable to watch because she acts and talks like a little girly wirly, while on the other hand acting all seductively with her knockers on show, by the sounds of it though she hasn't changed, bringing her daughter into almost every given opportunity :mysmilie_490: She also reminds me of Benjamin Button, as she gets older she's reverting back to childhood, then baby.

I don't know her but as far as presenting goes I can't stand her, I find her uncomfortable to watch because she acts and talks like a little girly wirly, while on the other hand acting all seductively with her knockers on show, by the sounds of it though she hasn't changed, bringing her daughter into almost every given opportunity :mysmilie_490: She also reminds me of Benjamin Button, as she gets older she's reverting back to childhood, then baby.

Knockers on show did you say.....:mysmilie_488::mysmilie_504:

I did find her irritating at first but when I read on her blog about how she deals with her son with Down's Syndrome I find I admire her as a mother and now I just don't notice the 'little girl' mannerisms. I don't really have favourites amongst the presenters - it's more the least nauseating, but she is one of those!

I saw her interviewed, once, for some new show, or other. I was totally surprised: she sounded really good. I think that if she was THAT Claire, she would be among the best presenters, she was so much easier to listen to, and massively more professional.

Do you think we should write and tell her? :mysmilie_50:

I did find her irritating at first but when I read on her blog about how she deals with her son with Down's Syndrome I find I admire her as a mother and now I just don't notice the 'little girl' mannerisms. I don't really have favourites amongst the presenters - it's more the least nauseating, but she is one of those!

I have a lot of admiration for Claire Sutton as she also suffers from depression (I'm sure I've read about her struggles with it in the past). I think she's a genuinely nice person, and her love and pride in her children does come across whenever I do read the presenter blogs... you can recognise Claire's blog really is written by her by the style of it. It doesn't stop me noticing (and grimacing) when the baby-waby talk gets too extreme. Mostly it washes over me, but I usually quite enjoy watching Claire, as she's a bit like Tigger - full of energy.

I felt the same as you when I saw her present a fashion hour a few weeks back - I posted on here how surprised I was, because there was no silly little-girl voice, giggling or posturing, she just did her job. I think she got on really well with the female guest, they had a good rapport going, and that probably helped - maybe she didn't feel threatened by someone else being there, and having to push herself to be 'top dog'? She was relaxed and informative, and I was amazed at how different she could be - at first, I thought it wasn't her, but someone similar in appearance! In a way, this makes me more annoyed, because it shows the little girl act is totally put on, and why a grown woman of a certain age would want to act this way defeats me.

I saw her interviewed, once, for some new show, or other. I was totally surprised: she sounded really good. I think that if she was THAT Claire, she would be among the best presenters, she was so much easier to listen to, and massively more professional.

Do you think we should write and tell her? :mysmilie_50:

At least CS isn't nauseating ALL the time like Chuntley, now to me that saccharine, Qvc princess, me me me has no redeeming features at all.

Latest posts

Back