Claire/Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claire Sutton has mentioned it was Chloe's first married Christmas. Is she talking about Chloe Everton or was she reading a tweet - I wasn't watching the screen.

Surely if it was Chloe Everton we would have been treated to all the details as we were by Kathy T and Alison K ? Have I missed all the fun ?

Can't help you I'm afraid. I turned off after 2 minutes of Claire's simpering baby talk.

Claire Sutton has mentioned it was Chloe's first married Christmas. Is she talking about Chloe Everton or was she reading a tweet - I wasn't watching the screen.

Surely if it was Chloe Everton we would have been treated to all the details as we were by Kathy T and Alison K ? Have I missed all the fun ?

I thought the same thing but she was quoting from a tweet :flower:

Claire is now on with Julia and imo they are pretty good together. This morning I had to switch Claire off as she was so OTT on the silly baby voice.

I must admit that Claire's over the top 'happiness and baby talking' is a right sickener for me and it always has been, hence when she's hosting, I turn off because I just can't stand it, and wonder what type of audience she is talking to - sorry but I now thinkj I've missed every presentation she has done. I feel the same about Links of London - sorry for the Links lovers, I just don't get it - we're talking silver tiny stuff at the end of the day - silver to me has never been precious, let alone warranting some of the prices - so I turn that one off too.

Watching Chuntley and Miss Julia on jewellery outlet.

June is obviously still on holiday because Chuntley's hair is dreadful (and yesterday was well) and JR's chesticles have been shoved into a top several sizes too small.

Mirror mirror on Q's wall, why won't they look at all. Or are they both in denial?

The Chloe that Claire mentioned, is I think, referring to a Chloe behind the scenes. I remember a few presenters mentioning her earlier in the year, referring to her forth coming wedding. If it was Chloe Everton I'm sure we would have all had a card through the door giving us 3 easy payments to celebrate lol!

June is obviously still on holiday because Chuntley's hair is dreadful (and yesterday was well) and JR's chesticles have been shoved into a top several sizes too small.

Mirror mirror on Q's wall, why won't they look at all. Or are they both in denial?

It looked greasy to me.

I must admit that Claire's over the top 'happiness and baby talking' is a right sickener for me and it always has been, hence when she's hosting, I turn off because I just can't stand it, and wonder what type of audience she is talking to - sorry but I now thinkj I've missed every presentation she has done. I feel the same about Links of London - sorry for the Links lovers, I just don't get it - we're talking silver tiny stuff at the end of the day - silver to me has never been precious, let alone warranting some of the prices - so I turn that one off too.
Yes I too switched over,Jill Franks any day over her. I know JF is not to everyone's taste she's not as false as CS imo:smirk:

I caught the bit were she said she was going away on holiday for a couple of weeks but wouldn't say were, honeymoon perhaps or just scared of all that paparazzi following her? If she was having a Civil Partnership I hope she wasn't embarrassed to say, would make a mockery then of that tech advert they run showing how diverse QVC are.

Who is June?

June is the "professional " hairdresser Q has employed to do presenters hair - let's just say she tends to work to a theme.

At the same time they employed a professional make up artist but unsure if she is still there or if the resident beauty expert gave her her p45.

Chloe posted a pic with her friend as they are on holiday in Thailand or Bangkok or somewhere like that!

Latest posts

Back