Chunts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A weight loss of that much would have her wearing clothes that were more flattering to her changing shape than she currently chooses to wear. Or perhaps is being canny and wearing over sized stuff now, so further down the road she can say she's lost 4 stone and treble the number of compliments she can mention on air.

She posted on social media the other day that she has lost 19lbs, 2 inches off hips and 7 inches off waist.
Weight loss happens all over the body, not always where we want to lose it, either. I'm a bit dubious about her numbers.

She does look thinner. Plus the cameras make people look huge. Someone like Alison Keenan looks like a bag of bones in real life.
I wonder what Alison Keenan eats. I know some people can eat and not put on weight so maybe she is one of those. Or does she exercise the calories off? In any case, she is almost too slender in her body, but quite chubby on her face.

Chunts and Julia two sizes to small!
Are just delusional with weight and dress sizes,would have more respect for them,if they would grow old gracefully,instead of pretending they are young😂

With all the freebies from Q there is absolutely no excuse for looking* like a bag lady and squeezing into sausage skins, and it has nothing to do with weight gain/loss. Despite zillion beauty and hair products most look woeful.

The other day JR was wearing leggings and a vest top both 2 sizes too small and whilst she looked slightly slimmer the OTT tan and the sleeveless top did nothing for her. If she needed to wear an item (although Jill F doesn’t even wear TSV’s so it can’t be compulsory) she should have had a shirt over the top and taken it off when the item was on air rather than preening the entire show. It definitely wouldn't have enticed me to buy.

I concur. I also think she sees something different in the mirror to what we can see. Those ankle wrinkling trousers look a ****** sight with her open toe boots. TBH there are few presenters who get the shoe 'look' right with trousers. Franks tends to go pointed killer heels with leggings (ugh!), Chunts has gone all Mary Jane with her footwear or trainers that show of fat ankles, and then there's Chloe with those white split ankle boots that she wore to her wedding and are welded to her feet.

Weight loss happens all over the body, not always where we want to lose it, either. I'm a bit dubious about her numbers.

I wonder what Alison Keenan eats. I know some people can eat and not put on weight so maybe she is one of those. Or does she exercise the calories off? In any case, she is almost too slender in her body, but quite chubby on her face.
Her face is full of fillers they have settled down over the last few .inths but when she has them topped up dont you know it

Well I watched her this afternoon, sorry I too don't want to seem catty but there is no way she has lost weight, the first thing I thought having not seen her for a long time, was that she is fuller, not thinner.

With all the freebies from Q there is absolutely no excuse for looking* like a bag lady and squeezing into sausage skins, and it has nothing to do with weight gain/loss. Despite zillion beauty and hair products most look woeful.

The other day JR was wearing leggings and a vest top both 2 sizes too small and whilst she looked slightly slimmer the OTT tan and the sleeveless top did nothing for her. If she needed to wear an item (although Jill F doesn’t even wear TSV’s so it can’t be compulsory) she should have had a shirt over the top and taken it off when the item was on air rather than preening the entire show. It definitely wouldn't have enticed me to buy.
This is going to sound catty, but, although JR most certainly has lost weight, she still has a pregnant looking belly. She hides it well with styles that are full across that part of her body, which is the sensible thing to do. For most people, there are stubborn areas where you just can't shift the weight.

Latest posts

Back