CHuntley's facial growth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder what the joys of high definition will reveal? Even a minor scattering of facial hair is probably going to look like full on sideburns and a handlebar moustache.
Speaking as a very dark haired and fairly furry lady I could never present on tv ( not that I'd ever want to as the limelight is not my thing at all) but I do feel sorry for the even very slightly hirsute ladies in the business.:sweat:

Never mind her facial growth or not, has anybody heard her going on about any christmas money received we could buy bits of jewellery. She was going on yesterday during the eeek hour and again today in the ruby zzzsout hour. How much christmas money does she think people get and would you want to buy fake diamonds set in that most precious of metals - stainless steel!

I know I'm opening up a can of worms here but I was looking through her Twitter feed and it seems over the Christmas Period she's been out partying with Dawn Bibby or as she calls her "Dawniepoopoos" http://twitter.com/thehuntley . Act your age not your shoe size.

For the record I thought calling Julia a chav was particularly spiteful and I daresay there were some like me who thought the comment was best ignored as it was an unnecessary attempt to be offensive.

For the record I thought calling Julia a chav was particularly spiteful and I daresay there were some like me who thought the comment was best ignored as it was an unnecessary attempt to be offensive.

Well how funny-because if you had read the original post I made, rather than just commenting on the part I wrote today to illustrate a point, you would have known the context!
What I said, on my original post on the day, was that toe post sandals made Julia look like a chav, whereas by wearing something else, she could show her lovely body off to it's best advantage!!!! She can look fabulous, and I have said so before, but on that day, she didn't-she looked dreadful.
My point today, was that while one comment can cause little reply at the time, others today have provoked a response that suggests that the person posting has no right to an opinion. Someone today has made a comment about Catherine that other people are not keen on. I don't think the member deserves to go in the stocks for it, that's all. It just surprised me that people can have such differing views about what should be said on here and what shouldn't!!

I know I'm opening up a can of worms here but I was looking through her Twitter feed and it seems over the Christmas Period she's been out partying with Dawn Bibby or as she calls her "Dawniepoopoos" http://twitter.com/thehuntley . Act your age not your shoe size.
Oh gawd another ****** derivitive of her favourite subject...poo!!
mysmilie_58.gif

Of course Queenie ain't a chav. :rolleyes: She's a self obssesed, meglomaniac diva who's past her best but won't face up to it. :mysmilie_482:

You think certain mirrors are bad!! Never, EVER get one of those 10x magnification mirrors then!! Dear lordy, you'd never leave the house!!

Maybe someone could explain to me, knowing full well it's SO depressing looking in one of those, I absolutely HAVE to check myself out in them whenever I see one in a department store?? :taphead::puke:

I think its a woman thing (and some guys too), we only ever look in a mirror to find something wrong! I keep trying to look at the positives but its getting harder all the time! :giggle:
Those 360 changing room mirrors are the worst.:devil::grin:

Most women have facial hair once they get to middle age, and quite a lot of ladies have it long before. I found that surgery and chemo brought out my hitherto hidden hirsute side, but it has been a blessing in disguise since I now make a living in a ZZ Top tribute band...

Oy Cavey, you keep yer Brian Blessed impressions to yourself, you know I'm the only Brian B on the lookalike agency's books, and I'm not prepared to give up the £3.50 a year this adds to the claudipuss coffers...

Incidentally, my insomnia means that I frequently watch most interesting programmes during the night hours, and I saw a documentary about men positively yearning for the more hirsute examples of womanhood, and they were rejecting those of us with less than full-body furriness. I won't tell you about the programme I saw an hour or two later, but it made me aware of the number of unstable people in America...And then there was Hookers, Hustlers, Pimps and their Johns, and the things these people can do with a cheesegrater is eye-opening, and indeed watering, to say the least of it. Um.

Most women have facial hair once they get to middle age, and quite a lot of ladies have it long before. I found that surgery and chemo brought out my hitherto hidden hirsute side, but it has been a blessing in disguise since I now make a living in a ZZ Top tribute band...

Oy Cavey, you keep yer Brian Blessed impressions to yourself, you know I'm the only Brian B on the lookalike agency's books, and I'm not prepared to give up the £3.50 a year this adds to the claudipuss coffers...

Thanks for making us laugh-sounds like you haven't had too much to laugh about yourself, but you brought some well-needed humour to the thread, when we were all probably getting too uptight!!! Many thanks x

You don't want to be getting too uptight, craftybel, though I believe the cheesegrating mob would tell you they have the perfect solution to such a plight. But the last time I saw an expression similar to the person's being 'grated', was on a hippopotamus having a breech birth in a hammock...

Quite simple really. We all need an epilator. My husband sees me on a Sunday morning using something which looks and sounds remarkably like an electric shaver and thinks is hilarious. Can't say it's pleasant but much less painful than giving birth and leaves the upper lip etc, like a baby's bottom.

Don't know how to Thank each positive comment that was made at my first comment so I will just say I'm glad there are people out there who did read it properly and who understood it in the context it was intended.:happy:

Like others I am the wrong side of unhairy and know as you get older you get hairier. I couldn't epilate my cheeks so s'pose it is difficult to expect others to do so.
Next time I will be more careful with the title, but just wanted to say Thanks for the support.

Can I ask where does the ****** hairs suddenly sprout from, one day you look and you cant see any and the next day its sitting on your chin an inch long and you think how the hell did I not see that yesterday surely they cant grow that quick can they? and as for the top lip oh dont go there .

Can I ask where does the ****** hairs suddenly sprout from, one day you look and you cant see any and the next day its sitting on your chin an inch long and you think how the hell did I not see that yesterday surely they cant grow that quick can they? and as for the top lip oh dont go there .

Facial hair does grow VERY quickly, as opposed to hairs on our legs. I can epilate my legs and the hairs don't appear for at least a couple of weeks. But, the old upper lip hairs seem to appear over night. Me thinks that once the dreaded menopause kicks in, we start to gradually morph into blokes LOL!! :sad:

Oh chin hairs just seem to appear. I check myself every morning with a magnifying mirror in a good light. Nothing. When I have looked a little later there is one about quarter of an inch long that has sprouted

If anyone is really bothered by their facial hair and epilate currently then there are facial creams/moisturisers available that contain ingreeedjunts that slow down the hair growth meaning you would reduce the amount of time and frequency spent on removing it.

One brand that I use after waxing is Bio Depiless which QVC used to sell many moons ago, they also do a facial cream (for upper lip) and body lotion for other areas and even a deodorant, these are great to use on holiday too to retard hair growth.

Other brands who make this type of product are Kalo and Skin Doctors.

At least no one here (I hope) has problems like Cousin Itt from the Addams family!!!

:flower:

I have this one that sprouts under my nose. My partner always laughs at it but does tell me it's there - usually when I am on my way to work and can't get to it. This resulted in me carrying tweezers everywhere which I ony stopped doing when I saw a woman plucking her face hair on the train and thought "That could be me" :thinking::puke:

When I was a teenager it was the Mary Quant heart cut we all aspired to. :happy:

Latest posts

Back